Tadenea

List Sent, but feel free to add more
I will continue to add to the list in our special Forums
Link to this post is also in list I posted about AA Imput
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Nusa

I'm feeling ignored.

(Edit to clarify that I meant by Tadenea, not the rest of you guys. It's as if my words aren't even being read, on any of my responses to this thread.)

Sharrien

I sent a PM to Elidroth asking for confirmation of what Hastened Feral Attacks is supposed to be doing (is that what you were referring to Nusa?).  Nothing heard yet, but it's only been a few hours.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Tadenea

To Recap all your posts
QuoteSplitting up Pact of the Wurine would be a negative change, IMO, although I'd have no objection to a parallel AA so long as we don't lose something else to implement it. (There was a whole thread on this subject...came down to those who care about appearance vs those who hate bobbing combat and using up more buff slots.)

I say this because Tadnea only put the undesirable option on the list. I don't want the devs getting the idea that it's something we agree on because it surely isn't.

I seen this requested alot and you had no objections to it so was added

QuoteSummon Companion AA, like the spell, currently summons your pet if it's not on a hate list.

A second rank could summon your pet regardless of hate status.

A third rank could summon your pet and remove it from mobs hate lists.

(see New #4). Summon Companion (Few Ranks leading up to summoning and removing all argo from pet)

QuoteI've got 6 levels of Hastened Feral Attacks, and it has absolutely no effect on Asp/Raven/Gorilla -- still 1 min recast. If someone at SOE thinks it does, they're confused by their own vague description (or if it's supposed to, then it's been bugged forever). What it does do is reduce the recast on Feral Swipe...which is now down to 9 seconds instead of the original 30

Hamtarro  was the person who PM me saying they effect those AA's then people said they do not so Hastened was added to New AA #3

Quote from: Nusa on February 24, 2010, 09:46:35 PM
I'm feeling ignored.

(Edit to clarify that I meant by Tadenea, not the rest of you guys. It's as if my words aren't even being read, on any of my responses to this thread.)

I am confused what is being ignored
Some of you people requests are confusing and or already listed, if your asking about Hastened Asp, Gorilla, Raven AA Abilities (its listed in New AA's #3)

So how am I ignoring you?
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Nusa

I guess I just wasn't clear enough about Pact of the Wurine, although I did say what I meant. I DO object to the proposal to split it into two buffs, as I like it the way it is. I do NOT object to the alternative of having an parallel ability that doesnt include the werewolf form. Two different approaches, you only got one of them.

Re Summon Companion, I guess I missed it on the list. My bad on that one.

On Feral Attacks, it still says "5. Hastened Feral Attacks (I am told this covers Asp, Gorilla, Raven)" on the list. I admit I didn't spot #3, but it really has nothing to do with the fact I was correcting.

Ok, I feel better. Sorry for getting upset. We can hug and make up now.

Tadenea

Quote from: Nusa on February 25, 2010, 03:15:14 PM
On Feral Attacks, it still says "5. Hastened Feral Attacks (I am told this covers Asp, Gorilla, Raven)" on the list. I admit I didn't spot #3, but it really has nothing to do with the fact I was correcting.

Thanks I missed that one
Will modify the Pact of the Wurine
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

kharthai

If another AA is made, there's no reason for it to have an illusion component at all.  Not trying to argue, just trying to be clear.  What I mean is:
Pact of the Wurine stays as is, no change.

New AA, call it Pact of the Savage Lord (or whatever).  Make it identical to Pact of the Wurine (same stats, same 1 slot buff, same ranks), but with no illusion part.

kharthai

Also for those who are interested, I sent Elidroth a pm back when Underfoot came out, asking if a beastlord AA to let us lose aggro (fade/fd) was in the realm of possibility.  A few days ago he sent me a reply saying he wasn't against it.  No idea if it means anything, but much better than a no.

Tadenea

Quote from: Sharrien on February 24, 2010, 10:24:17 PM
I sent a PM to Elidroth asking for confirmation of what Hastened Feral Attacks is supposed to be doing (is that what you were referring to Nusa?).  Nothing heard yet, but it's only been a few hours.
I talked to Elidroth also about Hastened Feral Attacks, the response I got was
Elidorth: I'm looking into it, more than likely it will affect them
Elidroth: I think it was an oversight and I'd check onit

So no promises on whether it will or not, just that its being looked into
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Sharrien

He also responded to my PM :

"Probably just an oversight. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. Busy in raid testing today."
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Hzath

Could the mana regeneration of pact of the wurine be moved to slot 12 so that it will stack with chanter 2nd spire?  That's my late request to list of changes.

Slot 12 is where wizard familiars go, seems like there would be no stacking issues there and it's a similar buff line.

It would also allow us to use geomantra clickies.  Lol.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Tadenea

Quote from: Hzath on February 26, 2010, 05:05:50 AM
Could the mana regeneration of pact of the wurine be moved to slot 12 so that it will stack with chanter 2nd spire?  That's my late request to list of changes.

Slot 12 is where wizard familiars go, seems like there would be no stacking issues there and it's a similar buff line.

It would also allow us to use geomantra clickies.  Lol.

I will ask about this, I agree needs changed
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Mazame

I sorry with RL problem I not been around for a bit so i like to add my 2 cents on changes I like to see.

Current List:
(New AA's)
1. Innate Corruption (General Tab - Same as other Innate Resists)Why? will resist ever get to the point that a few extra resist will matter? buff up will all the corruption you can go fight the queen and it wont matter so this to me is just to give aa count to people.  Idea to make it usefull would be a click and you resist the next X corruption spells then recast of 20 min. after all the idea of resist is so your not getting effected as much.

2. AA when activated transfers some incoming damage on player to warder ummm it hard enuff to keep my pet alive now and I going to add more damage to him ? How about a HP balance between us and pet like what cleric have for the group that way we could use it to save us or save our pet as need be.

3. Hastened Asp, Gorilla, Raven AA Abilities this would be nice. after all stunning a mob 1 per min dosn't do much
4. Summon Companion (Few Ranks leading up to summoning and removing all argo from pet)This would be nice but do you realy want to open up this can of worms I can all ready see the mess coming from this

5. Shield Block would love this

6. Extended Haergen's Feralgia
7. Extended Yowl of the moon pets by X Sec per Rank
6&7 would both be nice I love to have them out longer. another aa i would not mind is one that up the % for these spells to cast 4 pet. say each rank adds 2% more of a chance and 5 ranks so it total we have 25% chance for 4 pet on the cast.

8. Cripple AA only if it will stack with other debuffs. I sick of having all my spells be pointless because some other class can caste one better that over rides ours.

9. Increase Mod2 Caps AA's yes please

10. Hastened Protective Spirits
11. Hastened Empathic Fury
12. Extended Protective Spirit
13. Extended Empathic Fury
yes please on  10-13

14. Special Jolt AA for Argo Reducing yes please for those that like to drop aggro

15. Specialization for H2H, 1HB, Piercing, Cold Spells, and Poison Spells yes please

16. Group AA Ferocity HELL YES PLEASE

17. Innate Chance to Proc Gelid Claw

18. Escape (Either through Fade or FD, that Can or Can Not kill Warder in order to do so)yes please every other class got this and it would link us back to a monk again.

19. AA Mend (similiar to Monks) yes please / we can already cast heal and have a mend for our warder so why not one for us.

20. Flurry AA's
21. AA Pet Focus (that stacks with Clickies and Worn)

22. Endurance Regen Paragon Hell yes PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP. with new raid our tanks / melee go down a lot having this would give a reason for bst to be need on raid to help get our melee back up and running like we do casters.

23. Hastened Bite, lowers reuse of all Bite line of spells

24. Imbue Ferocity
25. Burnout Frenzy AA for BST

26. Pet Twinproc yes please

27. Cast Time Reduce of Paragon Lines not needed imo rather get some thing else

28. AA Group Haste to me not a top of the list type thing

29 AA that increases Spell Dmg for a Short Time
30. Paragon with Critical Effects and or a Promised Added to end of Paragon that give more mana regen.Every thing we can get to help I would enjoy

31. Passive small chance of additonal ticks of being Added to paragon spells, or just straight extend paragonAAI rather see a strait extend

32. Profilic Minion I would love to have this back I loved it in beta and miss it
33. Quickened Nature's Salve 
34. Quickened Cadmael's Mending

(Increase in Ranks) all would be welcomed
1. Hastened Focused Paragon (and Group Version)
2. Beastial Frenzy
3. Burst of Power
4. Destruction Fury
5. Extended Swarm (I am told this covers Yowl of the Moon)

I know these have already been talked about  but wanted to have my say. wish RL would have let me get on sooner but as is life.  more and more I seeing BST becoming more of a support class and I am ok with that as long as we do have a focus. the pargon AA and the endurance aa would be  top on my list because with the new raid I feel they would add the most to our need for a defining role. we are the ones that can get things back up and going when they started to go south and by feeding mana / end /hp  we can help those that have fallen get back in the game to bring about the win.

the next on my top want list would be the Pets I love my pets and have no problem wanting them around longer and more of them.

the FD idea I think is great it would give us a way to drop aggro on raid that ppl want as well as bring in more of the monk blood we have in us and for the rare time no monks around we could suspend out pet and pull. I think that would be a fair trade that we have to Suspend our pet so he wont still be on aggro and that also give the suspend aa a reason to have again.

BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP WITH ALL THIS. we are very grateful for what your doing. 

Umlat

AAs this time around -

Bear Maul/Hug - 4th type of animal attack, does damage and pulls the target towards you. Would give us a way to counteract pet push, which I still see.

Add a second rank to Improved Invisibility that reduces cast time so it can be cast on the run.

For an escape ability, I'd say either go with Feign Death (several animals do this, a couple even add a scent component) for both pet and self OR something along the lines of an Ink Cloud type ability (like an octopus or squid), a self targeted AE that wipes hate list of all mobs in range and reduces their aggro radius to 0 for a short time. Additional ranks increase the size of the cloud. 

An AA to keep double attack cap ahead of triple attack. Bestial Frenzy parallel for triple attack (+3% chance per rank). Flurry AAs.

Pact of the Wurine needs changes. It dispels in a fair number of circumstances (mostly raids) because of the runspeed part. Remove the runspeed buff, let us get run8 instead of run5 and add a recourse that gives runspeed to our warder. As to the Iillusion part, lack of motion sickness trumps looks for me.  :-D

Class AAs to add Sneak, Hide, Safe Fall, Forage and Tracking. First 3 ranks of each raises the appropriate skill cap by 50, with any further ranks increasing the cap by 10. All of these should have been available as class skills from day 1 IMO, since the equivalents of all of these skills are very common and essential for survival is many animals.

An AA to reduce fizzle chance on spells not covered by Mastery of the Past.

An increase to max melee range AA.