Main Menu

Gift Of Mana set...

Started by bobokatt1970, January 08, 2010, 06:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanan

changed my filter to be "granted a gift of" and noticed it proccing a lot.

May've been issue as described about logging.  More likely, it was an issue with me picking it's icon out from all the various song bar icons when I was unfamiliar with its icon and had a lotta icons popping up.

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

bladepaw

dang when i looked at the AA I thought I would start getting it even when i saw it was 10 AA. When i saw the next rank was 11 AA I decided to get things like pact of the wurine and focused  paragon to help with manna regen.  I also have some clickies that help with manna pool and manna regen.  As for foray I click that as soon as I can so I guess I would not benifit much from GoM anyway.

Sharrien

I aven't looked into it in detail, but I suspect that at least some procs may eat GoM.  I do not have that AA line on my beast, but I have it maxed on my mage.  When I recently got the boomerang evolving weapon for my mage (which has a proc) I noticed that GoM was poofing often when I had him swinging his stick.  I didn't have logs running, so can't tell if it was his melee weapon proc or pet-spawning spell proc or if I was just seeing things.  Anyway, it's something to look into if any of you are still seeing GoM poof unexpectedly.

Not planning to get GoM for my beast any time soon.  I spend most of my time questing atm, so gaining AA is slow going.  Getting GoM up to work for 80+ spells is just too huge of an investment right now before I would see any return.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Blarp

Thus  far the onlything i see that eats GoM is spells our lowest Cold Nuke uses Both 85 Gom and 76-80 GoM proc thats the only flew i see atm.