Main Menu

must have aa for a bst that wants to someday raid well

Started by strongbus, March 07, 2010, 09:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strongbus

Hello all right now i am 71 with 160 aa points spent with 1 bank atm.  I want to know what are the must have aa's to get that all raiding guilds are going want me to have.  I know that I am going want to max CA/CS/POS/ND and get mgd.  what other ones are there that i am going want to make sure i have?

Hzath

Focused paragon (and all upgrades)
Pet Discipline (just first rank is needed)

Other than those two and what you have already mentioned it's just offensive dps AAs and knowing how to play that will make you more desireable.

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Orbus1

wildwaters

Paragon, focused paragon, hastened paragon, MGB, Pet discipline and all offensive and pet offensive aa

Kanan

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

Quote from: strongbus on March 07, 2010, 09:21:48 PM
...  I want to know what are the must have aa's to get that all raiding guilds are going want me to have. ...

You should look at the recruitment pages of the guild(s) you're interested in applying to someday. That'll answer your specific question far better than we can, without us even needed to know how hard-core a guild you're talking about. In general, the more AA's you have, the more attractive you are. As for what AA's should be gotten first, that's a pretty well covered topic -- plenty of threads about that.

wildwaters

Quote from: Kanan on March 08, 2010, 03:24:03 PM
Quote from: wildwaters on March 08, 2010, 12:11:13 AM
all offensive

Very broad category fyi ;p

Yes it is but with the way people get aa now it won't take long if you are a grinder and make good choices. We don't get all the ranks other classes get necessarily but we get a little here and a little there that add up. You really need em all to put out the numbers that raiding needs to move forward.

bladepaw

deifat;y  the hastened focused paragon and focused  paragon and normal paragon.   Bite of Asp is a good dot to have  and roar of thunder-- I also have feral swipe ( ravens claw and gorilla smash have same timer as bite of asp and they are not nearly as good.  MGB and pet disciplines are great for just about anytime.  Attack of the warders are good. Ca and CS are good I got mine up to rank 18 (lvl 70 cap)  but will need to get more soon.  I know this is an advanced list but I caped all the AA I thought I needed for each level.  My delay death is not that high but it saved me 5 or 6 times so far.  Just so you know I am approaching 1500 AA and I just got lvl 85. so I have a lot of things about 1/2 way done and am working to cap a lot of things.