Main Menu

Pet dmg

Started by yravon, March 10, 2010, 02:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camikazi

Quote from: bladepaw on April 29, 2010, 05:35:49 PM
speaking of pet damage I never really analysed the damage of my warder.  I am trying to figure out  damage for  fabled weapon. it seems I get mostly 1 pet with weapon affinity maxed.  I have a cold iron morningstar which is my best weapon but i find i need to put that in my 2ndary so I can proc more pets with fabled.--- still cant tell how they do as you can't parse them

/testcopy go over to test server and parse in arena, use GamParse to find the pets DPS.

Mazame

speaking of pet damage I never really analysed the damage of my warder.  I am trying to figure out  damage for  fabled weapon. it seems I get mostly 1 pet with weapon affinity maxed.  I have a cold iron morningstar which is my best weapon but i find i need to put that in my 2ndary so I can proc more pets with fabled.--- still cant tell how they do as you can't parse them
With game parse you can combine your dps with your pets or have them both counted on their own. to find out the dps of the pet proc weapon for you just have it gamparse run with pet being counted by them self and Don't cast  your swarm pets ( warder is ok be cause he counted as warder not as a pet )  The wolf pets / aa swarm pet will be counted as pets so don't cast them. after fight over anything on the pet line will be the dps for the pet procs .  for me they avg 400-600 dps but have not tested with new twin proc aa so might be more

Camikazi

Quote from: Mazame on April 29, 2010, 08:51:28 PM
speaking of pet damage I never really analysed the damage of my warder.  I am trying to figure out  damage for  fabled weapon. it seems I get mostly 1 pet with weapon affinity maxed.  I have a cold iron morningstar which is my best weapon but i find i need to put that in my 2ndary so I can proc more pets with fabled.--- still cant tell how they do as you can't parse them
With game parse you can combine your dps with your pets or have them both counted on their own. to find out the dps of the pet proc weapon for you just have it gamparse run with pet being counted by them self and Don't cast  your swarm pets ( warder is ok be cause he counted as warder not as a pet )  The wolf pets / aa swarm pet will be counted as pets so don't cast them. after fight over anything on the pet line will be the dps for the pet procs .  for me they avg 400-600 dps but have not tested with new twin proc aa so might be more

If the pet queue for these procs is anything like spell and AA pet queuing, then twin proc won't affect it at all, on the twinproc the first proc just get erased and the second one pops out alone. Same thing happens (or used too not sure now) if you cast Yowl in the middle of the Attack of the Warder pets popping out, Yowl will just stop the rest of the AotW pets from showing up.

Bumkus

Quote from: Camikazi on April 29, 2010, 07:49:53 PM

/testcopy go over to test server and parse in arena, use GamParse to find the pets DPS.
If you test Fabled Platinum Fist on Test, note that the test dummies are defaulted to horrible defense stats

You will parse out about 400 dps against a default 85 test dummy (with max AA and Combats Effects), whereas they will test out closer to 250 dps against live mobs

Eatmice

What i do is either buff IoS along with strength and dexterity or get a unity for pet. once that is done my pet will quad 254 or whatever it is i forget exactly. plus crits and whatnot. The dex helps alot with the procs. I am happy with my pet for the most part. lives through raids just with spellbreaker and a couple heals. Could use improvement but for now, he's still my buddy.

edit: i use EM7 or is 8 the max. whatever it is i have it.