Main Menu

New AAs on Test!!!

Started by Hzath, April 01, 2010, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hzath

Quote from: Sikkem on April 01, 2010, 09:19:31 PM
Quote from: Hzath on April 01, 2010, 07:17:34 PM
Hastened (Bite of the asp, Raven's Claw, Gorilla Smash)
1 rank for each costing 5 AA.  Reduces the refresh of the attacks by 10 seconds.

Didn't they say not long ago that Hastened Feral Attacks was suppose to hasten these?

Hastened Feral Attacks is really ambiguous.  The name implies feral swipe should be affected, but the in game description says it works on our "animalistic" attacks, implying asp/raven/gorilla.  It's more beneficial working on feral swipe.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Blarp

Sounds aboult right but i dont see anything of this But the genral tab going live. i think its an apr fools thing

kharthai

Quote from: Hzath on April 01, 2010, 09:29:15 PM
1 rank for each costing 5 AA.  Reduces the refresh of the attacks by 10 seconds.

Didn't they say not long ago that Hastened Feral Attacks was suppose to hasten these?

Hastened Feral Attacks is really ambiguous.  The name implies feral swipe should be affected, but the in game description says it works on our "animalistic" attacks, implying asp/raven/gorilla.  It's more beneficial working on feral swipe.

From what I understood, it was a beastlord who PM'd Tadenea saying that it worked on those, not a dev.  And yeah, way better that it works for feral swipe. 

Pretty short list though, the fd seems to be the only saving grace.  Agree w/wtf on the safe fall thing, and well, bite/claw etc still doesn't land worth crap on raids :/  Maybe after the next retune I guess.

Sikkem

Quote from: kharthai on April 01, 2010, 09:38:30 PM
Quote from: Hzath on April 01, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

From what I understood, it was a beastlord who PM'd Tadenea saying that it worked on those, not a dev.  And yeah, way better that it works for feral swipe. 

Pretty short list though, the fd seems to be the only saving grace.  Agree w/wtf on the safe fall thing, and well, bite/claw etc still doesn't land worth crap on raids :/  Maybe after the next retune I guess.

True on that I would rather it did feral swipe but I was under the impresssion it was suppose to do FS plus asp etc not or.
And 10 secs off a minute reuse time on asp etc isn't really going to be a major anything boost, the jolt we have been after for ages again has damage added to it, so whats that now 5 aa's that reduce and add aggro no matter how many times we just ask for one that reduces aggro. sigh back to work on the rogue.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Tadenea

I think its a 60% success if I am looking at spell data correctly
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Blarp

Ok 60% FD, thats most likey going to get removed also the cats timer on the Deagro aa  needs to go.

Hzath

Where are you looking at this spell data?  I don't see it on lucy. 
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Tadenea

Quote from: Hzath on April 01, 2010, 10:19:15 PM
Where are you looking at this spell data?  I don't see it on lucy. 

I use a program called OpenSpell
Instructions are found here http://www.thesteelwarrior.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15214
Old program since it was from back in 2006 but it still works to see basics
Just follow instructions on what I linked
You will get the hang of the program if you mess around a bit
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Hamtarro

Edit: I really hope hzath is April fooling us 8/
Hamtarro Baconator
<Grey Horizon>
Tunare Server

Hamtarro

So, let me get this straight.

We got:
1) FD every 30 seconds that works half the time. Can anyone think of a single good use for this other than safer afking?
2) 10 seconds off asp, raven
3) SAFE FALL?!?!?!

I am completely serious in this, if they do another "April" release of AAs next year, I really want to start a boycott of suggestions. It is pretty clear to me that they took our suggestions, gave us the worst ideas, and (hopefully, in the best case) wrote down our good ideas to try and sell us another expansion in December.
Hamtarro Baconator
<Grey Horizon>
Tunare Server

Blarp

we will have to see how it plays out in a few days, id like to see more aa's then whats just on test tho.

they need to add alot more aa's like id say 1000 more aa's MIGht hold me off untill the next x pack

Hzath

It's not my April Fool's joke, however I'm praying it is the dev team's

Sikkem

Quote from: Hamtarro on April 02, 2010, 01:18:22 AM
It is pretty clear to me that they took our suggestions, gave us the worst ideas, and wrote down our good ideas to give to another class.

Fixed it for you Ham  :mrgreen:

I have even my testicles crossed that they managed to get Chameleon Strike right and it actually does give us a very good deaggro with very low resists.

Though I am in no way going to hold my breath in hope.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Tadenea

please make sure you put in /bug and /feedback on new AA's for instance to make it better
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Hzath

because our feedback worked so well the first time?