General Tab

Earthen Alacrity
Earthen Allure
Earthen Artistry
Earthen Brawn
Earthen Brilliance
Earthen Sagacity
Earthen Stability

Each of these is 5 ranks, starting at 5 AA and the in game description says.  Raises the maximum that your [stat] can be increased with items and spells by 5 per rank.

Class Tab

Cat-like Reflexes - 3 ranks starting at 5AA

This passive ability improves your ability to land safely from higher than normal falls.

Chameleon Strike - 1 Rank 7 AA

This ability strikes your opponent and then allows you to blend into your surroundings, reducing the anger generated by your attacks slightly.  20 second refresh.

Hastened (Bite of the asp, Raven's Claw, Gorilla Smash)
1 rank for each costing 5 AA.  Reduces the refresh of the attacks by 10 seconds.

Unknown DB String 0-1
30 second refresh, description says unknown DB string 0-4.  I'm gonna buy it and see if it works.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Blarp

after all this time thats all we get?  im all for the deagro tho thats very much so needed ut still come on what do other class's get

Hzath

LOLOLOL

Unknown DB String 0-1

is feign death
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Blarp

so it's a FD? can u confirm this

Hzath

I'm on test right now buying the new AAs and trying them out.  It's a feign death with 30 second refresh.

Blarp

Not to shabby thank you, does it fail alot?

bobokatt1970

This passive ability improves your ability to land safely from higher than normal falls.

After all this time, THIS is what I have been waiting for!

Blarp

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on April 01, 2010, 07:57:08 PM

After all this time, THIS is what I have been waiting for!

Win!!

whats better safe fall or insta cast lev aa? lol

Hzath

When you cast the fubar'd name it says

"You begin to cast Playing Possum"
Then it says
"You play dead"

It does fail, because i got the "Hzath has fallen to the ground" message once, no clue on the fail rate I haven't used it that much yet.

Blarp

ok kool, thanks for the info lets hope they give us a few hasted/ Fail reduceing aa's for this next Xpack

Hzath

Chameleon Strike - 1 Rank 7 AA

The damage on this was really weak, 400-500 and crits just over 2k.  I don't know if there are any secondary effects I wasn't in a group to check mob debuffs.  I was solo so obviously I have no clue how large the deagro is .

It also has a cast time.

Sharrien

Must say, for volume of suggestions that were given, this list is disappointing.  Safe fall seems a particularly egregious waste.  This is a mid-expansion update I guess, so I'll hope that most of our inputs were taken for future AA for the next expansion.

Should also be noted that today IS April Fools Day....I am skeptical of anything posted today until we see what tomorrow brings.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Hzath

Quote from: Sharrien on April 01, 2010, 08:15:03 PM
Should also be noted that today IS April Fools Day....I am skeptical of anything posted today until we see what tomorrow brings.

This is my thought right now.  The safe fall would be a funny April Fool's, but FD would fall closer to cruel imo.

Blarp

ya and the Chameleon Strike should be insta and replace kick or something dont u think?

Sikkem

Quote from: Hzath on April 01, 2010, 07:17:34 PM
Hastened (Bite of the asp, Raven's Claw, Gorilla Smash)
1 rank for each costing 5 AA.  Reduces the refresh of the attacks by 10 seconds.

Didn't they say not long ago that Hastened Feral Attacks was suppose to hasten these?

Found the post
Quote from: Tadenea on February 25, 2010, 08:29:18 PM
Quote from: Sharrien on February 24, 2010, 10:24:17 PM
I sent a PM to Elidroth asking for confirmation of what Hastened Feral Attacks is supposed to be doing (is that what you were referring to Nusa?).  Nothing heard yet, but it's only been a few hours.
I talked to Elidroth also about Hastened Feral Attacks, the response I got was
Elidorth: I'm looking into it, more than likely it will affect them
Elidroth: I think it was an oversight and I'd check onit

So no promises on whether it will or not, just that its being looked into
So instead of fixing it they just made new AA's. Par for the course I guess

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox