Main Menu

New AAs on Test!!!

Started by Hzath, April 01, 2010, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awakening

bradam

For me I guess the real question is did the dev's give us FD as a pulling tool or a way to dump agro mid-fight?  Kinda dosen't work for either atm without some other adjustments to it.  Lower fail rate, added chance to blur etc.    Would nice if it made the warder FD too   :lol:

want to trade safefall for track!

Hzath

Step 1: Give beastlords 4 deagro AAs.

Step 2: Remove the recast from Frozen Venom.

Problem solved.  Even though we'd probably still get agro.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Razimir

Lets shoot Umlat for asking safe fall and messanger to deliver the request.

-Raz

nedoirah

Quote from: kharthai on April 06, 2010, 02:12:12 AM
Quote from: nedoirah on April 06, 2010, 01:13:23 AM
I don't know if it's my bad luck but I was playing with our FD aa and it failed more than 1 out of 3 tries. I think it failed more like 67-87% of the time I played with it. Not something I want to bet my life on. Maybe another day/night of testing will reveal something else.

Were you moving when you used it?  Or fighting caster mobs?  (can't seem to get on test to see :/ )

I tested the success/fail rate standing still at a zoneline with a mob targetted that wandered away. I believe my rate of failures was at least 70%. I'll test it again later tonight.

Awakening

I did a test on Fd was 34 FD's 16 success

Grbage

Quote from: nedoirah on April 06, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
Quote from: kharthai on April 06, 2010, 02:12:12 AM
Quote from: nedoirah on April 06, 2010, 01:13:23 AM
I don't know if it's my bad luck but I was playing with our FD aa and it failed more than 1 out of 3 tries. I think it failed more like 67-87% of the time I played with it. Not something I want to bet my life on. Maybe another day/night of testing will reveal something else.

Don't forget the streakiness inherent in EQ. To test the real failure rate you probably need to stand there for a couple days pressing FD every 30 seconds.

Were you moving when you used it?  Or fighting caster mobs?  (can't seem to get on test to see :/ )

I tested the success/fail rate standing still at a zoneline with a mob targetted that wandered away. I believe my rate of failures was at least 70%. I'll test it again later tonight.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Umlat

Quote from: Razimir on April 06, 2010, 05:33:59 PM
Lets shoot Umlat for asking safe fall and messanger to deliver the request.

-Raz

So, given the apparent lack of sarcasm, am I supposed to /testcopy and go stand in the arena or something? Or should I just delete him and quit EQ as some form of atonement? <sarcasm>

Catnip_Inny

bah youll just testcopy and go FD in the arena... that wont work /evilgrin

Hzath

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Umlat

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on April 06, 2010, 08:57:58 PM
bah youll just testcopy and go FD in the arena... that wont work /evilgrin

To be more precise it won't work ~60% of the time - FD will fail the other 40%. Maybe I can try jumping to my death in a couple weeks...

nedoirah

Quote from: Awakening on April 06, 2010, 06:01:52 PM

I'm not the only one seeing a greater than 40% failure rating with this then?

Awakening

Quote from: nedoirah on April 07, 2010, 02:29:20 AM
Quote from: Awakening on April 06, 2010, 06:01:52 PM

I'm not the only one seeing a greater than 40% failure rating with this then?

Would be alot better if i did 100 Fd's or even 200 FD's but its not so hawt as is...

Mazame

Quote from: Tadenea on April 05, 2010, 07:19:56 PM
You can post your AA bugs on this post so says the AA Dev Elidroth
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?start=180&topic_id=161436#2433949

Those that are testing if it not giving the 60% then now would be the time to /bug /post the info your getting they are looking for bugs and if you got the testing to back it let them know.

Sikkem

for those that might be interested Catlike Reflexes is 5, 7 and 9 AA's per level.  :roll:

And gives you a max skill of 200. You still have to skill it up though.  :-o

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox