Main Menu

New 17th Xpack AA's And SPELLS( ALL READY STARTED SoE realsed info)

Started by Blarp, April 07, 2010, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camikazi

Quote from: gregais on April 09, 2010, 01:11:23 PM
Improved Possum: 3 ranks, give a 10% better chance to be successful, maybe a 3, 5, 7% to be memblured. Yeah i know most are looking at this as an aggro dump. I see it as our escape that all are getting. Plus membluring a raid mob could be fun  :evil:

Memblur has to be cast on a mob for it to work that way, what FD has is a small chance of instantly dropping all of your aggro on hitting the button, won't blur the mob it just makes the mob forget you annoyed it.

gregais

Blarp

keep things comeing when we get some more stuff ill  put everything on one page, id like to do 2-3 votes PER fan fair.

Old Keg

I have a vain wish that AA's weren't automatically at max level all the time.

Probably because I level slowly, and just came back.  I just like the option of a smooth power curve over a stepped one.

bradam

I'd personally like to see warder beefed back up to where he used to be.  Give him some respectable dps for starters. I dont care if my own dps stagnates a bit as long as warder makes it up.   I've alwasy thought warder should be 50% of our dps instead of the measely 5% they are now.  

An AA to let us summon our own pet gear!  The first beastlord newbie quests in luclin branded us tailors.  Atleast let us summon a set of leather gear for pet and not have to pester mages or more often just go without.

Proflic minion was also my favorite beta aa, hope that comes back.  

I think some kinda of AA ability that when I die makes warder do some kind of enrage that increases his damage 10X over until his target dies, then have warder poof.  Call it Warders Revenge maybe or something.

A 2nd level to companion's relocation or new AA that puts warder BEHIND us, not out in front of the mob we are melee'ing on.  

I'm a big fan of the combing old spells into one more useful one.  I really like the growl/yowl one Hae..- Ferg.. something(name spelling eludes me atm).   Any thing to free up hotkeys/spell gems is nice lol

I'd like to see maybe bite/raven combined into one.  Combine some of our 30 pet heals into one or 2 useful ones.  We used to be the masters of the pet heals.. Now we just have more crappy ones then anyone else.   Or go a step further and give us a nuke like mages have that procs a pet heal recourse.

And Track!   Some AA to give us alteast bard level track would be really nice.  

Not a biggie but personally I'd like a Grow AA, atleast once a raid I peeve off someone in group with group shrink. Even for a toy really, but I think I'm alone on that one lol

Edited-  Some kind of AA to make automaticall pet back off on enrage, I'm slowly getting into the habit of /pet hold at 10% but still hate even that tiny loss of dps =)

Old Keg

Oh God yes.  There is absolutely no lore or balance reason we shouldn't have track at at least bard level.

Blarp

Track would be at the bottum of my list but i wouldent mind it,

Bumkus

pls add buff extension. pure classes got it last expansion, so we should be in line for it with next expansion release

Sikkem

Quote from: bradam on April 09, 2010, 06:15:12 PM
I'd personally like to see warder beefed back up to where he used to be.  Give him some respectable dps for starters. I dont care if my own dps stagnates a bit as long as warder makes it up.   I've alwasy thought warder should be 50% of our dps instead of the measely 5% they are now. 

Whilst I dont disagree with this idea we have to give some thought to our bleeding edge raiders also. Waht happens when our pet cycles back to being as tough as a wet tissue (you know it will), there goes a very big whack of their dps.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Blarp

well, right now i'd Put it into a diff AA liek Necro's get a Pet FD aa  so if we want warder to work with a FD then it needs to be in all fairness a 30 min reuse Pet FD

Lathon

Quote from: bradam on April 09, 2010, 06:15:12 PM
I'd personally like to see warder beefed back up to where he used to be.  Give him some respectable dps for starters. I dont care if my own dps stagnates a bit as long as warder makes it up.   I've alwasy thought warder should be 50% of our dps instead of the measely 5% they are now. 

I will agree with beefing up our warder a lil bit, possibly tying something into our pet buff or retuning our 2.0 epic click for better output from our warder.

However, I will not accept sacrificing my current dps for this to happen, No BL should. That idea alone would kill any desireablity for adding BL's to a raid roster. With the Current UF raids my pet lives longer than i do with the right spells in tack. Fippy raid is a prime example (before patch and even now), he can 1 round a tank in def disc from AE ramp alone. I have been smacked a few times with 15k quads or more but my pet is fine (if i happen to live) due to our pet rune. If you are not memming and using Bulwark of Tri'quras or the other similar one hen it is your loss indeed for not maitaining your pet.

With the right AA's our pet is just fine as far as taking dmg it only lacks substantial dps which can be argued over by devs due to the utilities it provides not only to us but in a raid setting as well.. If you raid UF content you will understand BL pets have priority  for a certain raid... If i had to ask for anything for my pet it would be a 25% - 30% dps upgrade and go from there. If we can't get any type of short burst dps then at least give us something to have a better sustaining factor

Razimir

Quote from: Lathon on April 10, 2010, 05:12:58 AM
However, I will not accept sacrificing my current dps for this to happen, No BL should. That idea alone would kill any desireablity for adding BL's to a raid roster. With

Min max guild are looking for only 3 things: dps, tanking and healing. Only big burst dps boost would make bsts more wanted by those guilds. Those guilds fights are so short, that any utility than bsts ever can offer for them are useless. How ever other guilds (like ours) relies still on paragons etc. Which are esier to use now than ever, thanks to new targeting system.

My only wish for the next expansion is to get huge burst dps boost, but not to lose sustained dps either.

-Raz

Jahras

Honestly the area I think our class is lacking the most is in its support capabilities, aiding group survivability and group dps. The trend over the last expansions seems to be towards group missions that really hit the groups hard, and I'd like to see us on a near level ground when competing for a group has tank/healer/dps/dps/puller(often also dps). Shamans chanters and bards already bring a lot to that support slot, and at the moment we seem to just have more melee dps than them (unless the chanter is charming) paragon, and a better slow than bards. Let's come up with some tricks that let us compete with the likes of their huge talents, and even compliment them when grouped together.

AA wise I'd like to see:

*An AA that speeds up the cast time of the paragons to near instant - already mentioned
*Destructive cascade + more DoT crits.
*AA fast cast group celerity, 15min duration is fine as to not step on the toes of sham haste.
*New rank of bite of the asp with added effect - makes the mob more susceptible to poison damage. - unique ability
*A self only casting proc buff for ice and poison spells. Think along the lines of wizards' pyromancy. At the moment we gain huge dps from mana reiterate; let's get ourselves a smaller self-only spell proc that doesn't stack with the chanter spell for when we don't have access to their buff.
*Spirit of protection - group and single target version - Mitigate damage by 10ish% per rank, 3 ranks., 1min duration (does not stack with defensive disc type mitigation). If we can't mez adds, effectively heal people tanking adds, split them, or knockback root them...  lets have a buff that we can use that will let people effectively off-tank them. Or let our knight tank buddies tank that ferocious named without needing a second healer just because they don't have final stand.

Spell wise:

*Fero needs something big to have its desirability in line with that of lynx and mana reiterate. Topic for its own thread.
*An aura. I'd like to see one that could benefit melee or casters without overlapping other classes' abilities. Like +%melee crit rate, + %nuke/dot crit damage.
*Poison resist check 40% slow. Rare usage, but unique ability.
*New focus add more than just HP - think half power unity.

Also I loved the idea of adding a promised/harvest effect to the end of higher tier paragons.

k9wazere

On the topic of a new slow, I think it would be better to have a blanket 10% slow, which is never mitigated, than something like a 40% slow which is mitigated to various degrees by different mobs.

Then just make it so mobs in newer content are immune to the older slows completely.

Does anyone actually like the current slow mitigation system?

Blarp

Quote from: k9wazere on April 12, 2010, 02:53:45 PM
On the topic of a new slow, I think it would be better to have a blanket 10% slow, which is never mitigated, than something like a 40% slow which is mitigated to various degrees by different mobs.

Then just make it so mobs in newer content are immune to the older slows completely.

Does anyone actually like the current slow mitigation system?

F that SoE would fuck to much up