Main Menu

Returning Bst

Started by Adruger, April 25, 2010, 06:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adruger

Returning from an 8 month break.  Deciding how much I will play, though looking at raiding again.  Wondering what stats I should most look for on gear.  When I left my gear was decent, still should get me by until I can get better.  But I need to know what to focus on as far as important stats on the gear in deciding what to upgrade.

Thanks,

Adruger Zatn'Kitel <Infinit> Tunare

Nusa

For weapons, ratio pretty much rules, unless the proc is exceptional.
For shields, should you ever use one, AC is everything. Put the best AC aug you can on it.
For everything else, AC, heroic stats (ignore int and cha), useful focuses, HP, Mana, mods that are upgrades/not maxxed,. Not necessarily in that order, but that order isn't bad. Depends on where you are now and how much of something you're talking about.
Useful clickies, worn or bagged.
Notice I left out normal stats and resists. Everyone maxxes those with gear now without trying hard. At the raiding level, everyone maxxes mods too.

Adruger

Hzath

I would say focus on heroic strength and +spell damage primarily.

Your gear isn't outdated by any means, but the top tiered group stuff will definitely be a solid upgrade.  You'll lose a few of your slot8 augs, but there are new augs equally good.

There are new damage augs, a +5 and a +6.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=43960 I also recommend for your range slot.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.