Main Menu

Chameleon Strike can Twinproc

Started by Lowered, April 22, 2010, 07:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowered

Unfortunately I didn't have logging on at the time, but I most assuredly received the twincast message. Anyone else notice this?

EDIT-- Correction, apparently I was logging at the time.

[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] You begin casting Chameleon Strike.
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] YOU are burned!
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] You hit a pyrilen sirenscorcher for 555 points of damage.
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] A pyrilen sirenscorcher is struck by an unseen enemy.
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] You twincast Chameleon Strike.
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] YOU are burned!
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] You hit a pyrilen sirenscorcher for 947 points of damage.
[Thu Apr 22 03:26:43 2010] A pyrilen sirenscorcher is struck by an unseen enemy.

Sorry, found it amusing.
Lowered Expectations of The Nameless

Hzath

Yes it's been doing it for me, but based upon the frequency (and lack of twincast AAs) I think it's actually a twinproc that the game just still calls a twincast.  I posted it on the eqlive bug thread so it will be fixed sometime between now and "soon".
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Camikazi

Quote from: Hzath on April 22, 2010, 08:39:56 AM
Yes it's been doing it for me, but based upon the frequency (and lack of twincast AAs) I think it's actually a twinproc that the game just still calls a twincast.  I posted it on the eqlive bug thread so it will be fixed sometime between now and "soon".
It will go away once they finally figure out how to separate procs from spells like they want, then twinproc will only work on procs, although twinproccing chameleon is nice.

Shecat

Just to hijack this thread a little, sorry, can anyone tell me the alt activate number for Chameleon Strike please, i'll be damned if i can find it anywhere here.

Hzath

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Camikazi

So I decided to check my logs for this, haven't seen Twinprocced Chameleon, but noticed that Chanters Mana Reiterate can be twinprocced.