Main Menu

Riposte immunity bug fix

Started by Sikkem, April 30, 2010, 03:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grbage

Quote from: Mazame on May 09, 2010, 06:58:26 AM
Quote from: wildwaters on May 09, 2010, 02:47:38 AM
Quote from: thor on May 08, 2010, 04:13:41 PM
Yeah what gets me the most is Rangers are on this passive always on list, they should be drop down to non passive like us.

Aye. The devs have pretty much done away with mob cornering meaning the only real way to control push is by getting melee in front of mobs. This "fix" of theirs means only a few classes can be out front which means the mob will really be pushed around.

My main is a warrior these days and I have to say trying to MT a raid mob with everyone on the backside is a pita. Mob constantly gets pushed through me and then gets free shots at my back. By the way, our raid alliance is horrible for controlling push as it is, I don't want it worse.

Why not provide reasons the beastlords should keep this and be considered as light tanks rather than trying to weaken another class? This kind of reasoning is not healthful for the game and has resulted in many nerfs that have hurt the game for others.

The simple and most effective reason why is PUSH. having all of the melee on the back side of the mob will cause a nasty push. beastlords and warder have some of the stronger push in the game giving bst the passive means we can be in the front arc and help control the push. more so then other classes.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Grbage

Elidroth has now posted that return kick is not being fixed and will be left in as is. The devs are now discussing wether to give it to those classes who don't already have return kick.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Hzath

Quote from: Grbage on May 11, 2010, 01:53:35 AM
Elidroth has now posted that return kick is not being fixed and will be left in as is. The devs are now discussing wether to give it to those classes who don't already have return kick.

Fantastic news.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

bobokatt1970

Dear God.. I am cracking open a vintage bottle of wine on this.

wildwaters

I'm most happy abuot this because now they can take all tha time they were planning to waste and all those resources and use it more constructively /vrosses fingers