Main Menu

Ferocity Revamp Proposals

Started by Umlat, May 31, 2010, 06:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sikkem

Quote from: Umlat on June 07, 2010, 04:47:55 PMI keep SE memmed in my raid spellset as well -- a couple seconds of beastlord dps < getting para and SE on a chanter in raids quickly most of the time IMO.
Agreed Umlat.

Big thanks on the tip on the extended target window, to be honest I have never really looked at it.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Karve

Quote from: Sikkem on June 07, 2010, 08:16:02 PM
Quote from: Umlat on June 07, 2010, 04:47:55 PMI keep SE memmed in my raid spellset as well -- a couple seconds of beastlord dps < getting para and SE on a chanter in raids quickly most of the time IMO.
Agreed Umlat.

Big thanks on the tip on the extended target window, to be honest I have never really looked at it.

Likewise with the extended target window. Homework tonight will be how to set it up, questions in the morning, class dismissed :)

Professional Mad Bastard.

Sikkem

Quote from: Karve on June 08, 2010, 01:44:21 PM
Quote from: Sikkem on June 07, 2010, 08:16:02 PM
Agreed Umlat.

Likewise with the extended target window. Homework tonight will be how to set it up, questions in the morning, class dismissed :)
Used it in last nights raid, was very easy to set up once I bothered to read the extended target window.  :roll:

We are just getting Tower on farm (only beaten Brekt 3 times), have new apps, some undergeared boxed clerics and numbers usually in the mid ot low 40's for raids so our 3 beastlords use Focused Paragon and Paragon a reasonable amount of time on others still.

It was extremely useful thanks again Umlat.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox