Main Menu

AA's and Hotkeys simplification

Started by bradam, May 18, 2010, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradam

Elidroth wrote over at http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=163996&#2463728
"
So pretty much across the board classes have too many hotkeys. This makes the game more like whack-a-mole than playing a RPG. Obviously I want to minimize the amount of activated AAs there are, but this creates the problem of not being able to deliver much in the way of really cool or powerful new abilities, as we can't leave them passive.

I have a few ideas I'm toying with to help this problem, but none of them will be easy or quick to implement. I'm posting this more just to let players know I'm aware of the problem and looking into how to fix it.

One thing that would help, is if you could talk to your Community Leaders and give them lists of the AAs you commonly use together with others. For example, you never use Ability A without also using Ability B.
"

Any idea's? 

Myself  I use chamelon strike every single time i hit Bite of the Asp or Raven Claw.   I also hit foray with feral swipe, but ones a tome and other an aa so not sure on that one.

Someone mentioned autofire for kick, that'd be a nice one, autofire kick/foray/feral swipe. 

Camikazi

bradam

ahhh my bad!  Grbage was sneaky and snuck a thread already.

can an admin please delete this thread ?

Grbage

Wasn't me, Sikkem beat me to the punch.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

bradam

Gah I am totally out of it today lol

10pm last nite the Mistress of Pain popped.. 5am i gave up trying to kill her and went to bed  /sigh

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!