Main Menu

Friendly Pet rk II

Started by bladepaw, July 03, 2010, 06:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladepaw

I was hoping someone could enlighten me about this spell.  THe description sys duration is 48 min and when i cast it is 82 minutes but it usually lasts 2 min.  I do not know if something over writes it and if  something does what would be better to use Friendly pet or whatever overwrites it?

Hzath

It has a set number of charges, it will poof once it has fired that many times.  I'm pretty sure the number is 5 procs.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Umlat

This charges restriction is just plain dumb. The whole point to moving an ability to our warder from us is to automate the ability to a degree and free up resources we could then use for other things, like spell gems. Pet slow/friendly pet fail at this miserably since they need constant recasting and aren't as effective as they could be because of random timing.

Change pet slow to a pet or pet/self listlessness buff and friendly pet to vaxtzn + HHoV group heal style recourse, then incorporate the recourse into future pet DD proc upgrades.

Khauruk

Supposedly it's being changed again...might want to PM your idea to Aristo, or ask Chana/Tadenaa to post on CL boards, Umlat.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

bladepaw

I usually go with vaxtin's and maybe growl rk II.  On a raid I can  use my best pet heal  or can partially save my pet with divine aura. Otherwise it is just taking up a spell gem i can use for better purposes.