Main Menu

June patch looks to include larger bags and server mergers

Started by Khauruk, May 21, 2010, 12:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Hzath

Exciting.  Almost no way I could see them pushing server merges out that soon, but I'm glad it's out there now.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

wildwaters

Brane

Servermerges won't be in June I think, as they state the will begin to think about it afterwards. Only question of interest for me is what kind of free transfers will they offer and how many.

Inphared

Hzath

INPHARED! We can be friends again!

I don't have an everburning jewel yet.  /hint /wink
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Inphared

Quote from: Hzath on May 22, 2010, 08:39:27 AM
INPHARED! We can be friends again!

I don't have an everburning jewel yet.  /hint /wink

Shit.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nusa

Free transfers if you don't like where you end up. You can all be frenimies on the same server if you want.

Grbage

Anyone know how Cazic is doing population wise? If it is as poor as FRo then I might have to take advantage of the free transfer.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

kharthai

I'm just sad that povar is losing its awesome name to the lameness of quellious (no offense wildwaters and whomever else).

Khauruk

Quote from: Grbage on May 23, 2010, 02:52:05 PM
Anyone know how Cazic is doing population wise? If it is as poor as FRo then I might have to take advantage of the free transfer.

They set these up to balance populations between the resulting servers, so you might not find it worth transferring for overall population reasons.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Grbage

Then Cazic better be a thriving server because FRo sure isn't.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Khauruk

Quote from: Grbage on May 23, 2010, 06:32:50 PM
Then Cazic better be a thriving server because FRo sure isn't.

Is any server thriving?
TURNCOAT!!!!!