Main Menu

June patch looks to include larger bags and server mergers

Started by Khauruk, May 21, 2010, 12:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildwaters

I think they should have been more careful in server choices. Just because a server has a higher or lower population doesnt mean that the population is balanced between groupers/raiders.

Hzath

Maelin was pretty solid 3 months ago when I left, at least compared to what Xegony is.  There is almost no group game, it's box or take your friends/guildies.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Old Keg

Guys.  The important stuff.

Any info on bags?  Specifically, tailoring recipes?

Inphared

Quote from: Old Keg on May 24, 2010, 01:16:35 AM
Guys.  The important stuff.

Any info on bags?  Specifically, tailoring recipes?

Nothing's been announced yet.

Nusa

Quote from: wildwaters on May 23, 2010, 08:50:47 PM
I think they should have been more careful in server choices. Just because a server has a higher or lower population doesnt mean that the population is balanced between groupers/raiders.

Heh...it probably doesn't help that your guild is about to drop from number 1 to number 3 or 4 on the combined server and likely be a primary poaching target for the new top guilds.
My guild will drop rankwise too, but we're used to not being bleeding edge, and our members who were poachable are mostly gone already.

wildwaters

Actually atm Im guesisng our competition is going to be firestormers, we are making some rapid progress now.

I couldn't really care when it comes to rank, Im not that vain. I just figured that the idea was to balance the group/raid populations and in todays eq putting 6 raid guilds working tower or higher on a server that allready has a low group game is kind of counter productive.

AbyssalMage

Is the character transfer for each individual character or for the account. I wouldn't mind moving a few toons to a different server but I don't want to move my entire account. That is why I am asking. Anyone done a transfer and can verify that it only moves one toon at a time or if it moves your entire account?
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Khauruk

One toon at a time.  I don't think they even have the means to do an entire acct at once.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Khauruk on June 24, 2010, 04:55:48 AM
One toon at a time.  I don't think they even have the means to do an entire acct at once.
Woot, time to move the druid and possibly cleric to another account =)
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Karve

Quote from: AbyssalMage on June 24, 2010, 06:19:16 AM
Quote from: Khauruk on June 24, 2010, 04:55:48 AM
Woot, time to move the druid and possibly cleric to another account =)

You can move characters to different accounts for free? (just at the moment ?)

Professional Mad Bastard.

Nusa

No, the free move is only between merged servers, and only for a short while. Between accounts would have to be done the normal way.

Khauruk

Quote from: Nusa on June 24, 2010, 09:33:34 AM
No, the free move is only between merged servers, and only for a short while. Between accounts would have to be done the normal way.

SoE's automated process is broken, so it has to be done by petition and GM currently.  /bonk SoE!
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Old Keg

Inphared