Main Menu

Discipline help

Started by biabeli, May 23, 2010, 09:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biabeli

Returned after a few years and having problems getting disciplines activated.

I bought the tomes and r-clicked them. message said I have learned a new skill.

I ctrl-C for combat skills, r-click on a button - no disciplines, just kick etc.

How to I use my disciplines please.

Nusa

Disciplines are in a different window, and yes it was annoying when our existing disciplines went away way back when.

Try alt-c (I think), or EQ button->Actions->Combat Abilities. You'll be able to see what disciplines you know and program those hotkeys. For beasts, there are more hotkeys than useful disciplines. Default keyboard settings for Disc hotkeys are ctrl-1, ctrl-2, etc.

Grbage

Been a while since I memorized a disc but if I recall right you have to sometimes zone afterwards before it shows.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

nedoirah

You wouldn't be on the nameless server would you?

biabeli

Alt-C did the trick.  Thanks guys.

(Used to be on nameless, moved 3 years ago to AB)

bradam

Quote from: nedoirah on May 24, 2010, 12:58:28 AM

You must play opposite hours of me, I've been on the nameless for 4-5 years and not seen you wandering around once  =p

nedoirah

I've been on the nameless for 8 years. Was born there will likely die there.  Biabeli I'm just curious cause I knew a baibeli on the namless back in my first year in the game.

Quote from: bradam on May 24, 2010, 03:47:12 PM
Quote from: nedoirah on May 24, 2010, 12:58:28 AM

You must play opposite hours of me, I've been on the nameless for 4-5 years and not seen you wandering around once  =p

I play weekends mostly now. I used to play late night or early morning 2 years ago.