Main Menu

Loping Plains

Started by Zerini, June 10, 2010, 03:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardag

Thats true but I can't ever see myself with gear able to solo a 4k hitter as a non raiding casual player.  Even SoD trash, which hits hard, can still be soloed by me.  If they didnt have stupid faction requirements for spells and you could actually go to the zones to get experience without needing a full group I would still play.

With that said LP is still a good zone to get experience and with it a hot zone, assuming there arent 100 people there, it's probably even better.  Even without a cleric merc it was doable by me just using focused paragon to heal myself but I could only kill 4 to 5 tops before I had to med where I could kill non stop till lesson ran out using a merc.  The AA difference between having the merc and not having it was minimal so the ability to kill non stop was a much better choice.

Mardag

Well for shits and giggles I installed EQ and used one of the game cards to subscribe and even though it's still downloading the game files the launcher says that my character Ciphero no longer exists so I may not even have my Beastlord anymore.  If thats the case then I definetely will never bother with EQ again.  I guess I won't know for sure until all the files are downloaded in 1-2 hours.

Inphared

Quote from: Mardag on June 20, 2010, 07:20:58 AM
Well for shits and giggles I installed EQ and used one of the game cards to subscribe and even though it's still downloading the game files the launcher says that my character Ciphero no longer exists so I may not even have my Beastlord anymore.  If thats the case then I definetely will never bother with EQ again.  I guess I won't know for sure until all the files are downloaded in 1-2 hours.

Characters, as far as I know, are only deleted under very specific circumstances. The only time I've heard of character deletion is during server merges (which are coming), and that's only if a) the character is under level 20 (10?), and b) if it hasn't been played for six months.

I doubt it's gone, but I'm willing to bet that even if it is, you can use the petition system to get him restored with little-to-no difficulty.

Mardag

I just logged in and hes there.  I am not sure why it said I had a level 1 Mage named Bozozo though.  That is very confusing.