Main Menu

Conviction on Quellious

Started by wildwaters, February 23, 2010, 04:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildwaters

Conviction on Quellious is looking to add some higher play time beastlords to our crew.

We raid M-F usually 6:30 eastern to 12:00 eastern and are progressing into UF raids.

Check out http://www.convictioneq.net/index.php?page=apply to see what we are about.

Or feel free to ;tell quellious.frammish, quellious.kiillz; quellious.lenyeny; quellious.hazleton

wildwaters

Bump!

Still could use a beast or two. We are farming Fippy and the Beast and PG is going down soon.

Also I can answer questions if you /t me on poisonwaters if you just want to chat about the guild. I can see if any recruiters are on line for you too.

-tony

wildwaters

Hey guys, still looking for a couple beast on quellious, xfers welcome.

We got our first look at badgers raid in underquarry -  I think that is going down soon.

If you are looking for a good bunch of people to work on UF with check us ut at convictioneq.net

Khauruk

Nice to see the progression!  Good luck bro.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

wildwaters

Picked up another app but could still use a high RA beast or two!

-PW

wildwaters

Pg/fippy/beast down looking for High ra and high dps beasts if you wnat a change look us up >.<

kindarring2

Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

wildwaters

wildwaters

Lol! next night masked invaders down! Look out UF!

Still would like abnother high ra beast or two! Check us out!

bobokatt1970

First time ever in so many years that I see BST as 'HIGH" demand for any guild!!

wildwaters

It's my opinion that many beastlords are fine players and they are an asset to any guild. To me good players are always in high demand!

Even though we have been blessed with a bounty of certain classes so we had to close the class when we see a good app we really want to take them in. In the end though its not fun if we bench those people so we have to set the demand to low ;/

Conviction is full of good people who show up and make the effort despite set backs. Like Mazame has said on our site 'we keep moving forward' and allthough Mazame and I don't always see eye to eye at the end of the day he shows up and works hard to contribute to our guild. We could use another beast or two that puts forth the same efforts.

-tony