Main Menu

Test Patch Message 6/24 (Beastlord Changes alot)

Started by Tadenea, June 24, 2010, 11:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadenea

*** New 3d Object Preview ***

- See what most items look like while wearing them in a preview window by ALT-Right Clicking on items or clicking the preview window in the marketplace window.

*** New Marketplace Window ***

- Reorganized for easier sorting and searching.*** Items ***

- Increased the HP, mana, and proc on the Unholy Deepwater Maul to bring in line with other weapons in the same tier.

*** Tradeskills ***

- Fixed an inconsistency in the required levels for Underfoot's raid dropped seals.
- Visited the farm where superfluous letters play all day long and brought back an "L" to add to "Ralos' Ink Additive." Rallos (and everyone around him) is now much happier with the name.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Cliknar Queen - Removed the knockback from the Chitin Shards spell.
- Unburrowning - the Sandbound spell is now a root as intended.

*** Spells ***

- Corrected the right click memorization category for Second/Third/Fourth wind so it matches the new timer.
- Beastlord - Decreased the cast time and increased the recast time on all ranks of Salve of Reshan.
- Beastlord - Increased the heal amount of all ranks of Salve of Reshan.
- Beastlord - Increased the HP granted by all ranks of Focus of Yemall.
- Beastlord - Increased the duration of the Unrivaled Rapidity haste recourse to match the duration of the base buff.
- Beastlord - Increased the duration of Spirit of Vaxztn to 60 minutes.
[/color]
- Berserker - Axe of Rallos has been converted to a single target melee range ability and has had its endurance cost lowered significantly and reuse time increased slightly.
- Berserker - The damage portion of Axe of Rallos has been reduced in number but had the target race requirements removed. Both damage strikes can now hit any race or class.
- Berserker - Altered the resist types and modifiers on all Axe of Rallos components so they are more consistent.
- Berserker - Doubled the limit use counters available on Axe of Rallos Dread Effect.
- Druid - Added a resist modifier to the Blast of Sporali Venom spells cast via Blast of Hypergrowth.
- Enchanter - Lowered the cast time of Rune of Yozan.
- Magician - Moved magic rain spells to their own timer, allowing them to be cast alternately with fire rain spells.
- Shadowknight - Altered the spell icon and particles for Curse of Frailty to reflect its nature as a debuff.
- Wizard - Corrected an issue that prevented Funnel of Frigidity Rk. II from being cast while in combat.

*** NPC ***

- Corrected an issue causing some goos in Cooling Chamber to be able to spawn under the world.

*** AA ***

- Bard - Renamed Identity Crisis to Lyrical Prankster due to it being more... Bard-y.
- Beastlord - Adjusted Pact of the Wurine to resolve some stacking issues with the Enchanter 2nd Spire and some Geomantra clickies.

*** Mercenaries ***

- Higher level tank mercenaries have had their base AC and HP raised.
- HP and base AC for DPS mercenaries have been raised. Both should still be significantly weaker than tanks.

*** Achievements ***

- Corrected issues with the achievement Slaughter is as Slaughter Does and raised the time allowance to 90 minutes.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Fixed issues with Hot Zone tasks in Broodlands, Elddar Forest, and Old Blackburrow.
- The red and green gem teleporters in Skyshrine will now send you to the expected locations in Skyshrine.

- Fixed a bug with saving extended target window settings.

- Fixed a client crash that occurred with certain graphics cards when you had more than a few pending rewards.

- Made some changes to the Cliknar Queen Raid. Adds will no longer spawn while she is not in the room. Removed the Unstable Pabulum.

*** Updated or new UI Files ***

EQUI.xml
EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_Inventory.xml
EQUI_MarketplaceWnd.xml
EQUI_ObjectPreviewWnd.xml
EQUI_Templates.xml
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Tadenea

You can view any items, not just items in game
you can move preview around with mouse and use mouse roller wheel to zoom
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Sikkem

Thanks Tad,

I love the changes to Unrivalled Rapidity and to Pact of the Wurine and hope they go live.  :-D

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Hzath

Unrivaled rapidity and wurine changes are A++ awesome.

I haven't used the salve line consistently in years, hopefully the cast is short enough that it gets brought back to life.

Yemall and Vaxztn are kind of meh.

Upsetting that Yowl and Paragon(s) didn't get any cast time changes, but promising that we're getting looked at.

You should post this in the eqlive beast forums too Tad so people who don't check here or the test forum can see it.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Tadenea

Aristo: Just a note on something we just found with the Salve of Reshan changes - while the base heal values were raised, the caps weren't, so there effectively isn't an increase visible right now.  The new caps will be 4411/4786/5036.

SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Sikkem

I like this response also.
Elidroth: AA and Spells have been done by 2 people as far back as I can remember.

The Beastlord class needs help. We know it, and if you'd search the forums a bit you'd see we've stated as much. I've got a lot planned on the AA side and Aristo is well aware of their needs from a spell standpoint.

Apparently though if we don't reply to every single thread, someone always feels like "The devs are ignoring me" when in fact, a little research shows we're not.

Khauruk

Relay our tremendous thanks please for Wurine and Group Haste.

Pet heal is a def. improvement, though I may still not have it memmed regularly.  I don't know numbers on Focus for sure, but it sounds like it's pretty small from what Camikazi saw on Test so far, so probably far too meh to fix the buff yet.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Tadenea

compared to Mage Pet Heals I believe its better
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Sikkem

Quote from: Tadenea on June 25, 2010, 12:57:02 AM

Any hope this could be the start of consolidating our pet heals and focusing on 1 or 2 lines instead of just continually added new bleah ones?

Khauruk

Quote from: Sikkem on June 25, 2010, 01:13:37 AM

Any hope this could be the start of consolidating our pet heals and focusing on 1 or 2 lines instead of just continually added new bleah ones?

Quoted for emphasis.  Get rid of Friendly Pet, get rid of Pet HoT.  Keep fast heal, and promised.  Hell, w/ a 1sec cast, get rid of promised too, and just drop recast slightly on Salve line, and boost healing another 20ish%.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sikkem

- Beastlord - Decreased the cast time and increased the recast time on all ranks of Salve of Reshan. - 1 sec cast time, about a 2 sec recast time  8-)
- Beastlord - Increased the HP granted by all ranks of Focus of Yemall. - Rk. I gave 1009hp so an extra 93hp
- Beastlord - Increased the duration of the Unrivaled Rapidity haste recourse to match the duration of the base buff. - Sadly the recourse duration is 39mins
- Beastlord - Increased the duration of Spirit of Vaxztn to 60 minutes. - tick
- Beastlord - Adjusted Pact of the Wurine to resolve some stacking issues with the Enchanter 2nd Spire and some Geomantra clickies. - tick

Not sure what can be done about the pet haste recourse. -

Yemall - Would have preferred to just be given Bloodworg.

Khauruk

A 1% boost to focus and a 4% boost to pet heal.  Are they for real?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Camikazi

Quote from: Sikkem on June 25, 2010, 07:15:24 AM
- Beastlord - Decreased the cast time and increased the recast time on all ranks of Salve of Reshan. - 1 sec cast time, about a 2 sec recast time  8-)
- Beastlord - Increased the HP granted by all ranks of Focus of Yemall. - Rk. I gave 1009hp so an extra 93hp
- Beastlord - Increased the duration of the Unrivaled Rapidity haste recourse to match the duration of the base buff. - Sadly the recourse duration is 39mins
- Beastlord - Increased the duration of Spirit of Vaxztn to 60 minutes. - tick
- Beastlord - Adjusted Pact of the Wurine to resolve some stacking issues with the Enchanter 2nd Spire and some Geomantra clickies. - tick

Not sure what can be done about the pet haste recourse. -

Yemall - Would have preferred to just be given Bloodworg.

Haste recourse is 26 min, you just have extension AAs which raised it to 39 min.

Sharrien

Quote from: Khauruk on June 25, 2010, 01:24:11 AM
Quote from: Sikkem on June 25, 2010, 01:13:37 AM

Quoted for emphasis.  Get rid of Friendly Pet, get rid of Pet HoT.  Keep fast heal, and promised.  Hell, w/ a 1sec cast, get rid of promised too, and just drop recast slightly on Salve line, and boost healing another 20ish%.

I disagree on getting rid of Friendly Pet.  True, as it is now even after the attempted fix it is worthless, but the concept is a good one.  Fix it so that it works as intended and heals the warder's target's target and we'll have something worth having.  Push for the fix, don't trash it.

Don't get rid of Promised either.  I would rather have it as an option than see it go away.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Karve

Its a positive start, many thanks for that :)

Now, about salve.. can you do the same with Cadmaels' please.
Can we have a 60 minut haste ?
Can we get a much larger % on Yemall please .. or bloodworg (good call).

plus everything else on the shopping list, and a moon on a stick.

Professional Mad Bastard.