Main Menu

Bestial Bloodrage

Started by Umlat, July 16, 2010, 07:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

Has anyone seen anything resembling this on Test or heard anything on beta? I'm wondering where this info popped up from. I see it's from Alla but how was it uploaded?

I'm going to take a little look and see what I find on it.

<EDIT>

I looked everywhere on both Alla and Lucy. No info on the entries such as who entered the info but its been in the database since April.  :?

Since it is pre-beta (maybe?) it could be changed drastically in the weeks and months prior to beta and live. I hope. Otherwise I doubt if I'd ever buy it much less use it.

Zunar

What I fear is that this kind of disc on our pet won't be enough to want to use it...while risking a dead pet.
You have to remember our warders melee dps is craptastic to begin with too...even with this disc, I doubt it'll do more dps than a mage pet without any disc.
As it stands now...half of our pets dps comes from Vaxtn and other procs...count off those, and our warders melee dps isn't worth mentioning.
It'd need to boost it's melee like 10 x to be noticed :P

Tadenea

http://kumbaja.antonius-bayle.org/spell/view/23694
appears to be a AA for Beastlords but beyond that I have no clue on the AA
Beta is not open yet, so just got to wait and see and feedback when it pops
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

nedoirah

Any idea when Beta will open? I need to get in and this time get my shamans account admitted.

Tadenea

no clue, but there will be no off site Beta Boards allowed, they made strict rules.
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Khauruk

Quote from: Tadenea on July 20, 2010, 02:52:01 AM
there will be no off site Beta Boards allowed, they made strict rules.

Morons.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Zelorn

Yeah that looks like garbage. Try harder devs. You are making us wait for a fix. Make it worthwhile.

Khauruk

Quote from: Khauruk on July 20, 2010, 05:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tadenea on July 20, 2010, 02:52:01 AM
there will be no off site Beta Boards allowed, they made strict rules.

Morons.

Of course, they can't really stop people from doing this if they use names which aren't  tied to their characters and aren't obvious.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Karve

There are so few of us voiciferous beasts about these days, can we get some  VIP beta invites instead of "hoping". I didn't get into the last one either :(

Professional Mad Bastard.

Grbage

Yeah, the latest system of getting into beta sucks more then just a little.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

bradam

How close is this to frenzied burnout dps wise?   I dont think that one kills mage pet tho..

Tadenea

Quote from: bradam on July 20, 2010, 03:59:52 PM
How close is this to frenzied burnout dps wise?   I dont think that one kills mage pet tho..
Frenzied Burnout used to kill Mage Pets but that was changed

Mage Frenzied Burnout = http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=21837&source=Test
Beastlord Bloodrage = http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=23695&source=Live

side note looks like Bloodrage does last 2min so probably one of those burn everything got on name/boss etc
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Elidroth

Here's a CRAZY idea.. How about you wait until beta and actually try some of these ideas before you panic. That's why we have beta afterall.

By the way.. the spell data you're looking at is old as I was in the middle of working on it when the data was sent for the patch. So it's quite different than what's actually there.

Or you could continue to panic.. your choice afterall.

Sharrien

Oh, would hardly call this discussion a panic, what do we look like to you, a bunch of rangers or SKs??
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Panthur

I wonder what the recast would be, and if aas to lengthen it would be added.

Our warders really do suck, my sk pet is outdpsing -- meleewise--my warder... (though the sk pet does die in one hit snicker). Only my pet procs make my warder do marginally mnore dps and thats with em7!