Main Menu

Naked Fist Dmg/Dly

Started by Gaou, September 13, 2010, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Gaou on September 17, 2010, 12:12:46 PM
Whoa, WHOA, whoa, thanks alot guys!! Especially you Nusa!

Good to have this outdated (but in-era for my server!!) info :)

Bst's are fairly rare on EQMac, one reason is we don't get MGB!  They are fun to level, though.

Someone mentioned using a ED? I assume that's Ethereal Destroyer from Time.  I was nosing around seeing what had been developed for BST's later on.. I read about the large division of our overall DPS and that procs was a decent chunk of it.  ED has 750 proc, and apparently was used MH for max proc rate.  In PoP/early GoD era.

Do you guys think in Kunark era (Remember I'm in a progression guild atm)  Steel Hilted Flint dagger 4/28 proc 625 (conflagration) is worth using over say, 10/18 Croaking Dirk or 11/20 Guard Captain Mallet? or the Feverblade 11/18 dagger from original VP? (Too bad the VP ice proc version of the SHFD is Ranger only  :-()

I am not allowed AA's until the appropriate expansion (Luclin, and then PoP) so I have no double attack AA's (I think those are PoP era anyways)

I would parse this stuff, but EQMac's logs are funky and have to be modified so a parser can read it and the parsers that work on our server are generally kept close to the vest for some reason.

Yes I realize I am hijacking the thread..  :|

With out double attack AA's or the skill to double attack, Conflageration will be more DPS...Basically anything that proc's will be more DPS than most weapons.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Gaou

No Gimp flagging on EQMac for planes either. (Yes, its a pretty hardcore server)
I'm not allowed to get my epic as per the rules of my prog guild- One main reason is that it exposes us to Luclin too much, and we are still in Kunark.  I imagine I will do epic " just to do it " when we unlock Luclin, before that, theres plenty of good weapons before Luclin, Just gotta unlock Velious :)  Thanks again for the suggestions and help!

Mazame

use this web sight

http://lsd.ozzy.no/weapons.php?class=16384&type=45&level=50&filter=all&content=all

set the search for the level cap your at and it will show what out there

Wurmscale Fistwraps

Abysmal Seaweed Wraps

Nusa

Have to keep his restrictions in mind. Wurmscale Fistwraps are from Luclin...if he could do Luclin, he could do his epic. Abysmal Seaweed Wraps are from GoD, which post-dates the time capsule he plays on.

There are some relatively decent weapons in Velious...they're just not that easy to get your hands on with level 5060 toons. But if your guild can kill Tunare, Bristlebane, Dain, various other raid dragons, or in Sleepers Tomb.

Gaou

Quote from: Nusa on September 19, 2010, 08:47:27 PM
Have to keep his restrictions in mind.
Aye :)
Quote from: Nusa on September 19, 2010, 08:47:27 PM
There are some relatively decent weapons in Velious...they're just not that easy to get your hands on with level 50 toons. But if your guild can kill Tunare, Bristlebane, Dain, various other raid dragons, or in Sleepers Tomb.
Aye, mainly 15/20'ish type of weapons in Velious, thats the plan!
Kunark Lvl cap was 60, though, same as Velious (and Luclin actually)