Main Menu

Looking to merge guilds

Started by Azhrie, September 22, 2010, 06:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azhrie

I am an officer in a guild on E-marr and my guild has had a huge drop in number due to people just leaving the game.  Is there anyone on the e-marr server in a family style guild that has a good player base that is willing to take in the remaining members of this guild.  there is 5 to 7 of us that all play regularly in the mornings and some at night.  so looking for something all day to handle the time of play.  Let me know here or in game im on in the mornings Central time after 830am.  Thanks everyone be safe.

Khauruk

I hate to see this needing to happen, but good on you guys for doing this.  Too damn many people are tied to a guild name to such a strong extent that they make the game impossible to enjoy by soldiering on w/ the few people remaining.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

nedoirah

I'm on E-Marr. Send me an in-game tell on saturday and I'm sure I can hook you up with a good guild.

Azhrie

Yeah it make me sad but for what we have we have made it along ways but UF content and now with the new expan coming....just to much for 3 people+ merc or 4 people to do alone thanks for your help and i will do my best to get a hold of you in Nedoirah.

bradam

I'm in Ascentia, a family guild on Emarr, we were on the Nameless till the merge. 
We are always looking for some new blood  =)

www.ascentiaguild.net

or

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=4261&TabID=57704

Or shoot me a tell in game

Catnip_Inny

Ascentia all the way :) excellent balance between raiding and family styled guild in my opinion.

Can also look me up for details.

Catnip