Main Menu

House of Thule bugs/issues

Started by Hzath, October 06, 2010, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystilla

Also, this request was sent in but looks it wasn't fixed yet.

[27183/2308] Spirit of Kron
Classes: BST/89
Mana: 239
Target: Pet
Range: 100
Beneficial: Blockable
Casting: 3s, Recast: 1.5s
Duration: 01:12:00 (720 ticks), Extend: Yes <-- this had been extended in beta/live over the old version
1: Add Proc: [Spell 27186] with 150% Rate Mod
2: Increase DEX by 75

[27186/2309] Spirit of Kron Strike
Target: Single
Range: 200
Resist: Magic -10
Casting: 0s
Recourse: [Spell 5127]
1: Decrease Current HP by 515 (old SoD rank 3 version was 527)
2: Decrease Hate by 50
3: Stun for 1.5s up to level 90

Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member
Devoted Brell Serving Wench
Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Crystilla

Finally, growl of the tiger request (so that it hits the pet) looks like it hasn't been done yet.  So some changes got into today's patch, some haven't.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Zunar

Quote from: Crystilla on October 21, 2010, 06:45:48 PM
Also, this request was sent in but looks it wasn't fixed yet.

[27183/2308] Spirit of Kron
Classes: BST/89
Mana: 239
Target: Pet
Range: 100
Beneficial: Blockable
Casting: 3s, Recast: 1.5s
Duration: 01:12:00 (720 ticks), Extend: Yes <-- this had been extended in beta/live over the old version (1 minute to 1:12)
1: Add Proc: [Spell 27186] with 150% Rate Mod
2: Increase DEX by 75

This duration is meant to be 1 hour 12 minutes, not 1 min 12 seconds.
Are you sure it's 720 ticks only, because then it's not right.

Hzath

720 ticks is = to 1 hour 12 minutes
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Crystilla

Sorry was my tired typo (was doing a lot of classes at once).  But yes it's 1 hour 12 minutes base now instead of 1 hour like the older version was.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

Zunar

Quote from: Crystilla on October 22, 2010, 07:13:08 PM
Sorry was my tired typo (was doing a lot of classes at once).  But yes it's 1 hour 12 minutes base now instead of 1 hour like the older version was.

Ok, cool :)

Sikkem

Not sure if this is a bug or not but

Spectral Rampant duration - 62 secs.

Considering Dragonscale Guard has a duration of 36 mins and is pretty much the same spell wit ha longer cast time it might be.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Nimbin

Potential bug:

If I have Bestial Vivisection disc running and I hit Empathic Fury disc, I'm not getting a message that I have a disc already running.  The Empathic Fury button greys out and the timer for EF disc is not reset. 

bobokatt1970

Yah BF is running, EF you click and get nada, and EF is wasted.  I am very conscious now, much more so than before, as to the discs running.  Annoying but again all we can have is one disc going at once.

Hzath

Quote from: Nimbin on October 28, 2010, 06:45:15 PM
Potential bug:

If I have Bestial Vivisection disc running and I hit Empathic Fury disc, I'm not getting a message that I have a disc already running.  The Empathic Fury button greys out and the timer for EF disc is not reset. 

This isn't really a bug, it's an issue with the way Empathic Fury does its targetting.  I was gonna pm Aristo/some CLs of how to change it so this doesn't happen but I was just going to let the HoT bug fixes get done first so we have a better chance of our 5 year old disc change request to not get ignored.

For now we just have to add in the line to block vivisection or be careful that it isn't running when we try to hit EF.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Crystilla

Just saw this in today's test patch notes (for next week's patch).

- Beastlord - Changed the Growl of the Tiger pet buff from a reflected spell to a triggered spell. This should allow it to affect your pet correctly.
- Beastlord - Increased the damage done by Spirit of Kron Strike.
- Beastlord - Increased the attack and AC portions of Incomparable Velocity.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

nedoirah

What about the duration of our new focus? 30something mins vs. 1 hour 12 mins on our other buffs?

Crystilla

Quote from: nedoirah on November 04, 2010, 12:11:10 AM
What about the duration of our new focus? 30something mins vs. 1 hour 12 mins on our other buffs?

That was an intentional thing by Aristo (not being changed); it was a trade off for getting boosted stats equal to the shaman version.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

Karve

Quote from: nedoirah on November 04, 2010, 12:11:10 AM

With spell aa's etc, I get 54 minutes out of it, for a trade off, I think that's a bargain (it's also half the mana of the shaman one, so the only incovenience is having to cast it a little more often).

Professional Mad Bastard.