Main Menu

House of Thule bugs/issues

Started by Hzath, October 06, 2010, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

I guess anything that ups our desirability in groups / raids is fine with me.

Eatmice

Zunar

I had problems using Flurry of Claws, especially in Library zone.
I knew for sure all mobs at top level were cleared in the A Moment of Clarity instanced task, so I used Flurry of Claws while discing the end named down.
Result was I had 3 mobs add from that 2 floors below, through the wall.
This is the second time it happened too, so I'm pretty sure it was Flurry of Claws that caused it.
It seems to hit mobs regardless of Z-axis and through walls too, so beware :(

Vidyne

2 bugs...

#1  When I zone into Al'Kabor's nightmare... my triple attack resets to around 80... and I have to re-skillup.

#2  Our focus overwrites shaman focus, it should be set to 1 hp less than shaman focus so it doesn't overwrite.

Khauruk

Quote from: Vidyne on November 20, 2010, 03:50:53 AM
#2  Our focus overwrites shaman focus, it should be set to 1 hp less than shaman focus so it doesn't overwrite.

They don't each overwrite the other?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Hzath

Quote from: Khauruk on November 20, 2010, 04:43:17 AM
Quote from: Vidyne on November 20, 2010, 03:50:53 AM

They don't each overwrite the other?

No, they both overwrite each other like you would expect.  People probably just hate when we take 2 hours off their fresh focus duration with our version.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Khauruk

Ahh.  Wouldn't bother me too much...I think people are too attached to most of their buffs anyways.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Vidyne

The triple attack quickly maxes again...  after a few minutes.. but its an annoyance.  Also happens in Fear.

Also my pet says worry wraiths in fear aren't legal targets.

bradam

My triple attack would reset on zoning sometimes back in UF.  Did it on and off for a few weeks then just kind of stopped doing it.  I skilled back up within like 20 seconds on a mob so I kind of never worried about it heh

Crystilla

I just forwarded the link to this thread to Aristo.  Sounds like it's a random bug that's been around a while so not sure how easy it would be to spot or if this will end up in coding's hands "on the list" to search for.

But wanted to let you know I bumped it up.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member
Devoted Brell Serving Wench
Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

gregais

Quote from: Vidyne on November 22, 2010, 12:43:33 AM

I've also have had this issue with the daydream mobs in MC

Hzath

Quote from: gregais on November 22, 2010, 10:35:57 PM
Quote from: Vidyne on November 22, 2010, 12:43:33 AM

I've also have had this issue with the daydream mobs in MC

Same, the pet won't attack these mobs unless I'm tanking and they hit me with pet hold off.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Jili

Rogue Sloth poison blocks my slow to land, annoying...

Nusa

Quote from: Jili on November 24, 2010, 10:35:26 PM

Not really a bug, it's a higher % slow. The best Sloth poison is a 72% slow (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=22831), procced by the rogue's weapon. Not only will it block beast and chanter slows, it should overwrite them, even though sloth only lasts 1 tick per proc. It's a nice tool for a rogue to have, but the solution is really to either convince the rogue to not use it or to give slowing duties to the rogue.

The rogues slow is poison-based, so if you're dealing with magic-immune mobs, it may have a place.

Zunar

Quote from: Nusa on November 24, 2010, 11:24:50 PM
Quote from: Jili on November 24, 2010, 10:35:26 PM

Not really a bug, it's a higher % slow. The best Sloth poison is a 72% slow (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=22831), procced by the rogue's weapon. Not only will it block beast and chanter slows, it should overwrite them, even though sloth only lasts 1 tick per proc. It's a nice tool for a rogue to have, but the solution is really to either convince the rogue to not use it or to give slowing duties to the rogue.

The rogues slow is poison-based, so if you're dealing with magic-immune mobs, it may have a place.

Imho the easier solution is to lower the rogue slow down to 65% maybe. Their not even a slowing class, but can slow better makes no sense at all really, but /shrug