Main Menu

House of Thule bugs/issues

Started by Hzath, October 06, 2010, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grbage

I believe it was put in for rogue soloing. Any rogue using his slow poison in a group with a slower should be taken out behind the woodshed.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Zunar

Quote from: Grbage on November 25, 2010, 02:23:19 PM
I believe it was put in for rogue soloing. Any rogue using his slow poison in a group with a slower should be taken out behind the woodshed.

Well, personally I don't mind if they give them a proper slow, make it last 3 ticks so it'll stay on all the time. It's just that in it's current form it's not reliable enough to work properly for a group I think, so having it overwrite the "proper" slow spells is bad.

Blarp

rog's i could see more having a massive short term cripple over a slow. a massive resist check/ ac drop for like  2 ticks.. that's be fucking awesome and would be a true poison for rogs. it will never happen tho.

Jili

Nusa, I never said it was a bug. The topic is named bugs/issues. And I have an issue with it  :-)

Why did they have to make it a higher % slow, after migitation they will mostly be the same anyway. I bet they did it just to annoy me!

Mazame

my group make up is a Rog / Bst and a boxed chanter.  for most stuff this is what we end up with. Rog slowing with a bst and a chanter in group is for one simple purpose and that is when I am locking things down often slowing a mob is last on the list and so the rog proc slow works untill everything is lock and I can then slow. 2nd time is when we get 2 un mez able mobs bst tanking one and rog on other making sure we live we both slow our own untill we can get the best slow on both mobs. point being is it a problem when bst slow is removed for a temp rog slow. either make the rog last longer so I not chain casting slow to keep it on or add a debuff to ours so the rogs wont over ride it thier many fixes that can be done I just asking it to be fix feel it a bug because we were added as a slowing class to have a rog over ride our is not intended  there fore it a Bug.

Vidyne