Main Menu

@#$&&@##$%#$^$!@#$@#!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Khauruk, October 06, 2010, 07:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

It's 3:40am, and I can't sleep because I have a sickeningly strong toothache due to a mild sinus infection for which decongestant isn't working.  Holy fuck this hurts and there's nobody awake nearby to bitch at except my dog.  In the morning I'll be getting a bottle of FishMox (amoxicillin for fish) so I can get rid of the infection...hopefully it responds to that, since the other antibiotics are harder to get ahold of w/o having an actual prescription.  fuck fuck fuck this hurts.  I take a hot steamy shower to clear them, and they've stopped back up before I can even get dressed.  Hot compresses aren't doing much anymore.  Ibuprofen/naproxen sodium/Aspirin don't do enough to notice.  Fuck fuck fuck.  Randomly the pain goes away on occasion just to make it more noticeable when it returns. fucker.

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Jili

Please watch your language sir, or I will send the board moderator to ban you!

Khauruk

I think this qualifies as a reasonable rant (still barely any sleep...can get about 90 minutes at a time).  :oops:
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Grbage

Try using one of the systems that can be bought OTC for flushing your sinus cavity. I started using one last year and my general stuffiness has been much better. The person who put me onto using it swears she's had fewer sinus infections since she started using one years ago.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Khauruk

Those aren't available around here....it's finally gone after the first few days of fish antibiotics.  Last night was the first time I've really had any sleep in 5 days.  I also found a few acupressure points that helped to get it draining with shocking efficacy.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Karve

As a side effect, Khauruk now walks in circles around the lounge and opens his mouth wide while passing the windows.......

Professional Mad Bastard.