Main Menu

Anyway to have more than 5 line Macro

Started by Mordeb42, December 09, 2010, 01:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordeb42

I thought I remember reading a long time ago that this could be done by manual editing of certain files.  I did a search and couldn't find any write-ups.
Is this possible?
Anyone have a writeup link?

Khauruk

Nope.  Can't be done....not w/in game anyways.

You might be able to make longer macros w/ a G15 keyboard, Nostromo N52 or similar.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Mordeb42

Thanks for the reply, the keyboard would work well for a single char but not so well when boxing.

Just so many abilities to activate these days to max dps/survivability etc.

I will just have to tweak my macros a little more, and just forget trying to add kick to the macros.

Khauruk

Aye, I dumped kick out of mine.  When I get around to it, I'm going to multibind a kick button in another hotkey bank to go along w/ my melee spam key.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Jili

Kick = 150 dps during a burn. No way I will drop that =P

bradam

You know you can build repeatable macros with just about any cheap micro$oft mouse and/or keyboard?   You just download thier free Intellipoint/Intelliclick software and you can reasign the oddball mouse buttons or the top row of the cheap keyboards easy. 

Dosen't really work if your boxing 2+ toons on the same pc though.

But is great for tradeskill combines if your working the shawl or something. 

Mazame

make a macro with 5 lines drop it on your hot bar make a 2nd marco and drop it on hot bar then bind both hotbar key together..  now you spaming  10 lines with one key.

trick is to line the  effect up in the right order to trigger when u want in the line.

Orbus1

I did like Mazame said minus the binding together since I had a couple items I didn't want spammed together because of disc lineups. I haven't had any problems and I just tap the two keys all the time, its become second nature like everything else we do.

Zunar

Quote from: Mazame on March 06, 2011, 08:44:57 AM
make a macro with 5 lines drop it on your hot bar make a 2nd marco and drop it on hot bar then bind both hotbar key together..  now you spaming  10 lines with one key.

trick is to line the  effect up in the right order to trigger when u want in the line.

That's what I've been doing.
With one key I cast all nukes, and then I hit it again while spells are on cooldown, and it activates the second button with 5 other lines. I wish clickies could be activated in a macro line too..