Main Menu

Where I am getting exp 81 - 84

Started by Zorthaz, April 04, 2011, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

81-82 Upper floors of Tactics.  Being a hot zone and the crappy gear I had at the time: Self buffed to 19K with 1.5 epic off hand and I can't remember what in the main hand.  Easy 7-8 AA per Lotd. (Solo)

81-84 Veragin(sp) Mines  Mobs are closely packed so you have to pick your pulls carefully.  I have been doing the gators, lotuses, and turtles just past the miners. (Solo)

81-??  Tosk  (SoD)  Current hot zone.  You want to hit the boars.  I was able to solo these at 80 without much worry.  The Ogre mobs are way too tough.  The problem is it can be hard to get a camp with enough boars to keep you busy. (Solo/Molo)

At 84 I am currently doing tasks in Oceangreen Hills trying to get enough faction to purchase the lvl 83, rank II, poison nuke.  Several of the tasks are soloable.  I will list my favorites when I get home. (Solo/Molo)

-Z-

Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Zorthaz on April 04, 2011, 05:59:06 PM

At 84 I am currently doing tasks in Oceangreen Hills trying to get enough faction to purchase the lvl 83, rank II, poison nuke.  Several of the tasks are soloable.  I will list my favorites when I get home. (Solo/Molo)

-Z-

Grab all of the Tasks you can for the Aug. Remember you can bank the loots in GL with the guy who sits near GH.
Bests ones I have found so far personally molo/boxed are - Deseased Animals, Undead x 2 (Catupults/Rings), Lich Guy, Cultists (OGV), The Zombie (guy who wonders), Lurkers, and a few I know I am missing. But those are easy to request and take about an hour to knock out on a good run, 1.5-2 hours usually for me because something always has to go wrong (Murphy's Law)
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

nedoirah

Tavid Denant handles the quest items for the SoD.  Odd renaming for David Tenant of the Doctor Who fame and pretends to give 2 quests which aren't real. One is to find a watch and I think one to find a scarf. Both of these are in reference to the show. If you look there are lot of other easter eggs just like this one in the game.

Doing the aug quests should give you enough faction with the herald to get the spell.

Zorthaz

OK...I have to ask...What aug?  Every quest gives you some pieces that eventual convince you that you are really a mobile scrap yard.  Who gives the aug quest?  Are you talking about the anniversary aug?
Thanks,
-Z-

Hzath

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Zorthaz

nedoirah

He also holds the quest items for the dark soul crystal aug in Old Bloodfields and City of Dranik, both illusion items quests (faction mod illusions) in FoS (field of scale or commonly also known as old field of bone) and the bloods for the Blood of the Fallen from Kithicor theme and the rallosian battle figure in the Tosk and Kora Warrens, and if you feel like wasting time for it... the Timeshear items from all themes.

Baron Yosig's Skeleton (spelling might be wrong) (Skelly Illusion)
Ancient Iksar Mask (not sure of the correct name) (Iksar Illusion)
Dark Soul Crystal (aug)
Blood of the Fallen (aug)
Rallosian Battle Figurine (not sure of the correct name) (450 HP/Mana familliar)
Timeshear (I can't remember the full name) (not even sure what this does)