Main Menu

Its that time again (AA suggestion thread)

Started by Chana, April 30, 2011, 03:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chana

post suggestions here. fanfic recommendations go elsewhere.

Orbus1

We can link the post Khar started here right?

Chana

of course. if theres already a work in progress, that makes things easier.

Tadenea

aye I been having Beastlord forums mod do most put together of the stuff, like the Spell Requests
but since you posted first will let you handle this one Chana :)
see http://beastlords.org/index.php?topic=9012.0 for there thread
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Orbus1

Hzath

So has anyone used our vacation to think of any awesome new ideas?
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Karve

Teaching our pet to mow lawns, decorate and do all those round-toit jobs while its not fighting anything may be a good start ? :)

Professional Mad Bastard.

Zunar

An AA that gives our pet a new command/state that makes the pet attack whatever we're attacking  :-D
Just for lazyness imo...I'd spend 20AAs on this lol
could call it /pet autoattack

nedoirah

Quote from: Zunar on May 09, 2011, 09:00:04 PM
An AA that gives our pet a new command/state that makes the pet attack whatever we're attacking  :-D
Just for lazyness imo...I'd spend 20AAs on this lol
could call it /pet autoattack

I use a hot key that ties my attack with pet attack with 1 second pause command inbetween. Wporks just fine for me

Karve

a /pet assist [me|someone else] could be damn handy tbh, if it only starts attacking when the person specified did.

Professional Mad Bastard.

medoc

my wish list woul be
1. more double attack

2. a new dps disc or our old one upgraded if upgraded plzzzzzzzz target pet ).

3. both our pet shielding aa upped in mitigation and damage reduction, the mobs in these new expansion hit just to hard and often.

4. pet dps upgraded in line with the new expansion especially its proc line it has just fallen to far behind.

5.i would like to see some sort of bst summoned armor or weapon for our pet with stats that would be cool but i bet mages would cry lol i hate begging for all that gear or buying it.

6. as mentioned befour our pet heal proc up the healing on it or make a aa to up that and drop the charges.

7. oh yea what about a few more seconds on our defencive disc 3-4 would that really hurt

AbyssalMage

Quote from: medoc on May 10, 2011, 11:45:40 AM
my wish list woul be
1. more double attack

Always good, we aren't at cap anyways  :-D

Quote2. a new dps disc or our old one upgraded if upgraded plzzzzzzzz target pet ).
We don't want it to target our pet, we lose DPS!!!  :-o

Quote3. both our pet shielding aa upped in mitigation and damage reduction, the mobs in these new expansion hit just to hard and often.
There's lots of things to fix this problem. Just need a developer to address it. This is a start though.

Quote4. pet dps upgraded in line with the new expansion especially its proc line it has just fallen to far behind.
This is a "triple edges sword" honestly  :cry: They up our warder, we loose DPS. They up our DPS, it leaves the warder stagnant  :-( And reguardless if what they do, Mages will cry  :| I could see the pet proc damage getting a nice 40% boost though  :evil:

Quote5.i would like to see some sort of bst summoned armor or weapon for our pet with stats that would be cool but i bet mages would /cry lol i hate begging for all that gear or buying it.
It would be nice, but Mages would cry (and doesn't really fit the monk/shaman theme). But it would give us more reason to use Conjuration. Mabye a vendor in GH who sells summoned items?

Quote6. as mentioned befour our pet heal proc up the healing on it or make a aa to up that and drop the charges.
Remove the charges, its all random anyways.

Quote7. oh yea what about a few more seconds on our defencive disc 3-4 would that really hurt
Messing with our defensive is like talking about a religouse topic, its sacred to the community.

*** Note ***
I have lost all love for the Mage community  :x Individual mages are awsome, but as a community they have held back too many classes. I guess it also speaks volumes to their ability to address their concerns to the developers better than any other class. Although, they did get shafted in HoT compared to the last few expansions.

I also wish our defensive Disc wasn't held to be so sacred, but I have learned to live with it.

We had some nice improvements with HoT and finally found a niche as a utility class because they refused to set us up as a DPS class. As long as they are going to keep giving us utility, I see no reason to stop asking for more utility.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Zorthaz

Here is an option on the summoned gear for our pets idea: Why not just give us a pet only armor buff that increases AC 1000 points?
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Zorthaz on May 10, 2011, 07:17:03 PM
Here is an option on the summoned gear for our pets idea: Why not just give us a pet only armor buff that increases AC 1000 points?
What Buff slot would you take up? Are we willing for it to take the same spot as Cleric "Aego" line? And then, how would they code it so that when our pets do receive pet armour...the buff not to work on the warder?

The best options remain for us (And every other class that summons pets: Shm, Necro, Enc, and SK) to summon pets fully geared (Excluding weapons) like Mages because this is how all pets are balanced, fully geared. Or create a vendor in GL (or PoK) that sells pet gear. At least with the second option, they remove currency from the game. The other option could possible be to create a clicky (All/All) every expansion that summons "current" pet gear.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Khauruk

Please keep the thread to AA ideas.  If you want to bring up spells/discs, there is a thread for that already.

And please - more AA ideas.  The bst community must have more than the couple presented here.  Brainstorm new things!  Not like you're spending all your time playing right now :/
TURNCOAT!!!!!