Main Menu

Lucid armor( TS)

Started by Blarp, May 28, 2011, 04:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Hey folks, im Looking at over all effects for BP,( only spot thats not really a given for focus effect)

Im just trying to think of what would be best for a focus effect spot/ if there is any aug combine i might be missing that say has no effect/more heroics?

Nusa

Your starting premise is incorrect.
BP has a Frozen Venom focus already.
Feet have Beneficial Haste
Legs have Detrimental Haste (redundant considering we get it innately, but consistent with other classes)
Hands have Cold focus
Wrists have Poison/Disease focuses.
Head has no focus (some classes get Magic focus here)
Arms has no focus (some classes get Fire focus here, CLR/SHM get Heal focus here)

If for some reason you meant "effect" instead of "focus" (items can have both), BP has that too.
Feet, Gloves and Wrists don't have effects on them.

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Nusa on May 28, 2011, 01:02:09 PM
Arms has no focus (some classes get Fire focus here, CLR/SHM get Heal focus here)

Was not aware that Cleric/Shammy had Healing focus on their Arm's BUT....

Mabye we could get Healing Focus also...we are 1/2 Shammy and it isn't being used for anything else?
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Ranar

it would be nice if pet focus was put on visibles for next xpan ... it has been asked and pushed for in past ... cant hurt to dream ) hehe

bobokatt1970

Most necks have the healing focus for us.

nedoirah

The lucid BP has a click effect of icy fury (which we proc Glacial Shock) which I started playing with today. I procced a 2075 nuke from the short duration buff which isn't bad considering. But it could have a shorter reuse timer especially with it being a focus for a group BP and most group fights barely last more than a minute anyway. This ability procs either 15 times or lasts 1 min 45 seconds which ever comes first, but I think the buff is affected by my ext buff aa. (not sure)

Blarp

NOT the lucid (TS) aka TRADESKILLEd BP. with raid aug, im looking for the Lucid aug focus for a bp, more hp or ac/heroics over an effect i was woundering if there is even one, just in case i have missed it looking at the combines.

nedoirah

I don't guess you're talking about the Emblems from the faction vendor in the Feerrott?

Blarp

Nusa

Just a communications failure, and even his re-explanation is hard to decipher. But I think he's talking about Phantasmic Leather augs for the BP slot of cultural armor. His reference is actually about the "Lucid Globe of Phantasmic Power", which is a HoT raid-only drop used in tradeskilled augments. He just picked the wrong word to communicate clearly. Lucid normally refers to T4 Group armor, and I know of no tradeskilled pieces containing "Lucid" in their name, hence the disconnect.

As to the question, I don't know the answer. Wouldn't surprise me at all if all the possibilities are not known.

nedoirah

Thanks for the clarification Nusa. As far as I know, that is the only raid TS aug for the cultural armor. Since the TS changes to the cultural armor, I ceased watching the items and only know minor tidbits from Allahs. Magelo might reveal info that we might not find in Allahs.