Main Menu

Important life question!

Started by Nadric, June 07, 2011, 01:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadric

How do I get my girlfriend to play everquest?! Has anyone else had this problem and gotten there significant other to play everquest with them?

Inphared

Inphared

also I find it interesting that my latter posts on this board have degraded to snippy one-liners about the bad EQ management and vaginas.

Orbus1

Nusa

If she's not interested after a fair showing, you probably can't. Especially if she's not into games in general.

Biggest mistake in relationships is often trying to "change" the other person. Doesn't work on me, doesn't work on the people I know. Take them like they are or find someone else. (I'm not saying people don't change, but it only really works when they do it themselves.)

Hzath

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Karve

Quote from: Hzath on June 07, 2011, 05:23:18 AM
Show her player housing

LOL, but girly enough to probably work....

Professional Mad Bastard.

Khauruk

Quote from: Inphared on June 07, 2011, 02:01:15 AM
also I find it interesting that my latter posts on this board have degraded to snippy one-liners about the bad EQ management and vaginas.

latter = past 3 years? :P
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

JUst tell her she can play eq or give it up nightly!!!

Nadric

Thanks guys I'm going to try all those suggestions   :-D. Its just annoying because she plays video games but she wont even try eq. Roar!

Karve

Quote from: Habbakuk on September 02, 2011, 05:42:32 AM
You should choose your partner more carefully to suit your likes and needs.
<spam links removed by Khauruk>
And you should stop stealth posting shite on forums where you aren't wanted, fuck off.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Khauruk

Thanks.  I felt for sure he had to be a spammer, but it was too late for me to remember that method.

Much obliged, sir.
TURNCOAT!!!!!