Main Menu

slaughter zones

Started by strongbus, July 10, 2010, 03:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strongbus

anyone know some good zones where i could go at 85 to just grab alots of mobs at once and slaughter them for good aa. I like to beable to grabe like 10 or so mobs drag them to a corner and with ds pots/pet/weaps just beet them down loot/repete. looking for mobs that might give 3% or better a kill.

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_profile.vm?characterId=438087045502  me

Grbage

You have to experiment a bit but the current hotzone is Loping plains so I would try that first. Thal was the last hotzone and that's how most experienced there so that is another one to try. FoS animals are all weak con so if no one else is hunting them they are definatly mass pullable. Mech gaurdian is another one to go try.

Go hit up each zone and just see how it goes for you. Kind of depeneds on gear, weapons, skill and wether you want to use a merc or not.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

strongbus

thanks for info grbage, hotzones are over camped on my server and dosn't mg require that i have 3 in group?

Grbage

Invite a couple soloing or afkish friends/guildies and you can get the instance. Can also pop a merc for one of the positions. Only takes 1 person in the task to keep an instance open once you get it. Takes a bit more work then just zoning into an open zone to get an instance but then there is no mob competition afterwards.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Damim

Last time I was there RSS was still giving about 4% a kill.  Should be able to slaughter a whole area before respawn.

Bumkus

Thalssius is still pretty good, even though it is no longer a hot zone.  And there is very little competition for mobs there now.

Khauruk

Quote from: Damim on July 13, 2010, 12:48:25 AM
Last time I was there RSS was still giving about 4% a kill.  Should be able to slaughter a whole area before respawn.

I popped over there a couple weeks ago since I wasn't impressed w/ the rate of AA gain on my shitaltbox in Valdeholm anymore.  It was sad - mobs were dying so fast that I seemed to spend more time running and getting them than killing.  If I nuked and got crits, they'd go down so fast that pet couldn't snare them before they started running off.

Gonna grind AAs for him while getting a couple clerics Hills of Shade faction now, I guess.  Kills should be fast enough for decent xp I think while having enough HP to make it worth casting Yowl.
TURNCOAT!!!!!