Main Menu

sorta new, sorta gimp bst

Started by Kcor, July 13, 2011, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kcor

i'd like to take the time to say hello to everyone, this is my first time posting here but i been to the site a few times. anyways my problem is two fold. first i'm extremely broke. and second i'm pretty gimp ( i think lol ). my aa count is wicked low ( 265 at the time of posting ) also. i was wondering if anyone could suggest some places for me to maybe farm some plat. i'm not looking to make 10000k in a day. just enough to get by. i have a t1 hot wrist piece but i'm to broke to make it lol. anyways my magelo is http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1897759. it's up to date as of this post, though i was having a little bit of trouble with it not showing a couple of my pieces. as you can see i'm also short on good augs. anyways thanks for the help in advanced and if i posted this in the wrong section i'm sorry and i'll find a better spot to repost.

nedoirah

There is a better section for these types of questions. Don't ask me right now which one it is though.

You shouldn't need more that 3-5k plat to make your T1 wrist. 1050 pp for each of the container and the colescing agent. I don't know what sevrer you're on but on mine the templates usually go for fairly cheap (I think 2-3k plat tops) Also if you can get enough loyalty points theny uo can start buying bags of platinum from the loyalty vendors. Those give about 13-17k plat per bag. I have max loyalty and I can buy a bag of platinum once every 4 weeks.

Find a friend to invite you into their fellowship so you can gain aa quickly since they added the fellowship exp sharing thing.

As far as plat farming goes, try field of scale in SoD. The animals are con weak so you shouldn't have any trouble killing them. Snakes, scaled wolves, birds and scorpions. Just watch out for the named such as Darkcoil and Jcaerza the Feral (a raptor model), they will tear you a new one. 5 named animals. The named bird is especially nasty since it silences. flutter-something... Ancient Bonegrinder drops a really nice 25ac 90 hp aug if you can kill it or look for it to rot. Bonegrinder's Bauble. the named scorpion is a tiny black scorpion... something the dimunitive... can't remember. Theres also a couple quests involved in killing the animals one is collecting carcasses.

Hope this helps.

Kcor

awesome thank you! i play on the povar server atm. i just got like another 75 aa's since i got 2 task adds and a lesson burn today lol. i'll def try FoS out.