Main Menu

Which would you use, and where would you go?

Started by nibormehh, January 28, 2004, 03:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibormehh

Heres a few questions for those with more experience then I.

I currently have a 65 enchanter, druid and cleric (same account) opposite my 65 beastlord. I decked out the beastlord with all the defensive aa so tanking in PoV is pretty much a joke even though I only have 3200 hp unbuffed.  

At first I was using the cleric as my duo partner but once I got Natures infusion with my druid I found that to be better, primarily for the snares.

I am getting pretty bored with PoV so now for my questions:

Which duo partner would you rather have (why?)

and where would you go? I have tried many PoP zones,  LoY and a few Luclin zones. I havent tried the revamped kunark zones though. I am just looking for something  to change it up a bit even thought PoV is really nice xp for me when I don't group the healer (about an aa ever hour)
Have Fun

Nibor

Kashmiir Battlekat

Beastlord + Druid is a mean combo! I would recommend that to you.

PoV/PoS is decent.... and sadly you will unlikley find better for a 2-box situation. Most others will either not give the s good net gain or they will overpower your 2 rather quickly.

You might try BoT North. The 5 pop there might work out for you. Druid pulling.

nibormehh

I havent really tried PoS that much, but I may give it a shot. Everything I tried there before spent about 10 minutes trying to land spells on before I actually got to hit the thing.

I found the PoJ caves to be pretty good just crawling through. If I get lucky Ill get a couple cloudy eyes so I can make a ring.

HoH was pretty much a joke as well, but found it to be worse xp then PoV

Oh and for those 2 boxing a druid if you don't cast Hand of Ro I highly recomend it.
Have Fun

Nibor

Jaeren

If you have your 65 slow, you could do Droga with the Beastlord & Druid pretty easily. I know Konji solo's in Droga (he does have a lot of aa though) as I've run into him a few times. I 3 box there (bst, clr, shm) with no real problem and if I had my 65 slow I could probably drop the shm easily if I wanted but since I'm guildless and poor, I haven't gotten my slow and dont know when I will ;)

Plane of Nightmare ravens, etc would be easy but not sure how good the xp would be.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Noriko

Bst + Druid, can't beat that combo.  Droga is fun with a snarer.  XP is not that good but the drops sells for pretty penny, Chardok faction is good too.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=774007">Noriko . http://www.celestialrising.com">Celestial Rising . http://pub228.ezboard.com/bxevserverboards">Xev . http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1593">BST65.80/Xv h++ 3khp 3km ft13 r9 G++<3 e++ o+ T+++ L++ H+++@ f g b- t++>++++ D- !X

Phurbi

Droga (mid-deep),  Nurga (deep) and ChardokB are all fun for me, and decent cash.  Hates Fury is good too, as are some parts of Nadox.

I've been doing fungus callers lately, the exp isn't super but the cash is decent-to-amazing depending on your luck with the named.  Had three named + 1 regular pop at once this morning doing callers, it got interesting.  First time in forever I've burned almost a full mana bar on both chars and needed to paragon during a fight.

As an aside, I generally shoot for entertainment value, not max exp rate...

If I had a 65 druid, it would be a tough choice between it and the cleric I currently dual box.  Both have big advantages to them.
Phurbi - Feral Lord
Ten out of ten people die, so don't take life too seriously.