Main Menu

Lvl 88 Warder

Started by Grandma, August 03, 2011, 11:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandma

There i stood just scribed the 88 warder, wondered how Huge it would be, if i would see a difference from the old warder.....

wtf it's a minnow... i feel like i just regressed about 60 levels  :?
I know there's problems with some warder shrinks, but the troll basalisk never really had an issue.

I always liked my warder big... i could see where it was, not some tiddler that disappears under my stomach.

Grrrrrr  :x

nedoirah

Unfocused the 88 pet is bigger than most houses or buildings in EQ. Focused its about shoulder height with Vah Shir. Fully shrunk it's about about knee high to a Vah Shir. I don't know what a troll pet is like. Of course you could always try to get a shaman to cast grow on it. No joke. They can cast a grow spell on stuff.

bradam

I never understood why we didn't get the Grow spell.  Would be quite handy to have imo

nedoirah

I agree. There's a lot of shaman spells I think we could have used at lower levels. Sadly my mind is too fried from school and work to think of them.

On the size issue though, in most cases I get yelled at or at the very least ~politely~ asked to shrink my pet. (some refuse to shrink their pets ~cough~ petboyandhispet ~cough~) Oddly though tiny companion gets overwritten by most shrink spells to ~grow~ it to about waist height. I have most of them blocked on my pet so that they won't grow my pet when they are casted. Usuaully I don't worry about it since the MC clickie ear is a 0.5 sec cast timer tiny companion.

bradam

what happens to me is a hit group shrink twice out of habit on a raid..

and then there's always someone that complains they didn't wanna be small   :roll:

Khauruk

Quote from: bradam on August 05, 2011, 11:54:43 PM
and then there's always someone that complains they didn't wanna be small   :roll:

That's when I wait 'til they illusion up to a larger size, and then hit shrink a few more times.  If they're not smart enough to have it blocked by now, I consider that carte blanche to fuck w' them.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Ketan

/blockspell add pet 3393 2203 21849 13838 16879 345, then your wanted pet shrinks are safe from being overwriten.