Main Menu

New up-to-date AA chart

Started by nedoirah, January 28, 2012, 06:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

On the test server, do you have access to all expansions regardless of purchases?

EDIT:

Apparently I do.

Since the info is on test for our AA lines and costs, I'm going to post the new updated chart on the site. I'll also use /resetaa to confirm the totals later this weekend or coming week.

nedoirah

Update:

I've gone ahead and uploaded the new chart with RoF costs to my site. There is 1 problem I'm waiting to resolve before finishing the editing. I noticed the addition of new ranks to base stats (not stat caps) in the general tab. I'm waiting to verify those are actual added ranks before editting them in. For this reason I'm still using the older chart on my site but links to the new chart are in my sig.

Karve

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, I still need 6.6k aa's :/

Professional Mad Bastard.

nedoirah

I know how you feel. What's worse is that I'm working on a warrior right now and learning how to tank with her. AAs are making her better but I need about 2k more to really be effective... effective not but yet able to tank VoA higher tier zones.

I'm comfotable with where my bst is right now but those nice AA that used to be locked behind VoA progression now unlocked just adds to the appeal to play her more.

Quote from: Karve on November 29, 2012, 09:36:25 AM
Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, I still need 6.6k aa's :/

I didn't make my charts to make anyone feel bad about where they are, I just made them so everyone can see what's there and available plus the cost for each.

nedoirah

I have beta info on our new AA from SoF but I need any updated/reworked AA costs. The updated chart from beta is going up on the site this week so please review and provide feedback if you can.

nedoirah

Anyone going to SoE Live? Any word on a new expansion?

Fenudwin

NoD lifted on new expansion.  From what I have seen, it sucks... 1 useless spell, a useless disc, & another disc that is useless unless we're tanking.  I hope they do better before it goes live.  The AA's are a batch of tiny upgrades on old ones, nothing new.  Merc stuff might be interesting for soloing.