Main Menu

Current Issues?

Started by Hzath, January 10, 2012, 06:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hzath

Hey everyone.

Forums have been a bit dead lately, and now that the holidays are over and the expansion has been out a while I wanted to check and see if you all think we have any major issues. 

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Zunar

I don't have all the new AAs yet etc...but to me it feels like I'm always out of mana now...
About any bigger issues, one thing that comes to my mind is I'd like our nukes to have a resist mod on the cold nukes...or a passive AA like the other one we got for poison/disease. They seem to get more resists from what I've noticed.

Other than that, I think our new pet guard spell (beastwood rampart), since HoT sucks compared to using older ones.

Wasn't there an issue where the bard Aria of the composer was making the flurry mod useless on Kolos fury /Nature's fury, and the bard song is constant? Last I heard our disc was geting changed because it was somehow bugged...My one concern about that is if they make it useless.

We could use more burst dps  :-) Even max burning mana we aren't dropping damage too fast to raise an eyebrow..other than that...I can't think of anything else very major. Maybe someone else can?

Nusa

If you've bought the level 95 upgrade to Playing Possum and delevel, you lose the ability to FD entirely until you relevel. Should have expected that, I guess.

Nusa

Waited for todays patch to be sure, but it's still true.

Cheetah's Pounce still interacts with the Banker veteran AA. This was reported in early beta and still hasn't been fixed. Fortunately, I don't care much about having the banker available, but it's still broken.

Petts

Not so much an issue ... but i noticed in about the HoT release time frame that our SE and SV and now Focus group buffs no longer buff our warders when buffing other groups ... why did this change?
I was hoping it would be fixed in VoA.

Makes me less likely to buff another group knowing that i have to cast them again to get my warder.

nedoirah

I remember reading about that somewhere. I can't remember where or what the reasoning behind it was other than making the spell line work as originally intended. Beyond that, well it's anyone's guess. As far as when it was implemented, it was early in 2011 if my memory is correct. HoT was released in late 2010. Since it was an intentional change, it's highly unlikely that they will change t back unless there is a major outcry by the beastlord community.

kindarring

I like that pet is not tied. For group fero I can know when I buffed my group and get an idea on timers for the other raid groups. I buff mine first and pet shows timer for me to rebuff mine. So when i'm around 5 mins left on him then I will start rebuffing all other groups.

Zunar

The extension AAs Extended Feralgia and Extended Minion ones still don't stack afaik, making it useless to buy the last 3 ranks of extended minion.
Maybe someone can confirm if it's still the case...but I'm fairly confident the issue is still there.

Orbus1

Just make a AT Kind, like you I buff my group first so when my trigger goes off I rebufff my group and whatever other groups I did too.

Zunar

I found a pretty major bug/issue today.
I have been having weird experiences at occasion when soloing, noticing that bestial bloodrage has dropped from the warder way too early than supposed to.....so I started investigating, and I found the problem.
Bestial Bloodrage is removed when you use natural collaboration.
Natural collaboration casts forecasted aid on the warder on a succesful kill shot, which then triggers the heal on the warder when the rune buff has faded off.
The problem is the companions aid heal:

Companion's Aid III
Slot Description
1:  Increase Hitpoints by 2326 per tick  

Bestial Bloodrage rk3
Slot Description
1:  Decrease Hitpoints by 300 per tick
3:  Trigger Effect: Bestial Bloodrage Recourse on Fade
4:  Decrease Hate by 1200 
5:  Increase Chance to Hit by 25% with 1H Blunt
6:  Pet Flurry Chance (50)
7:  Increase Attack Speed by 30% 
10:  Increase All Skills Damage Modifier by 200% 

one suggestion is changing the heal to V2 heal like Yurv's mending is. That stacks just fine.

ramelorm

patch notes; 5/9/12

Beastlord - Reduced the amount of flurry chance given by Nature's Fury and Kolos' Fury; wounder what they nerfed it to?

old spell stats;

1: Pet Flurry Chance (82)
2: Mitigate Damage Shield (50%)
3: Flurry Chance (46%)
6: Hundred Hands Effect

- Beastlord - Increased the damage modifier of Bestial Vivisection and Bestial Rending.
- Beastlord - Increased the speed of Spirit of Kolos summoned with Enhanced Minion VII through Enhanced Minion XII to match the speed of pets summoned by higher foci.
EQ force multiplier.......BEASTLORDS, the other white meat

Nusa

You really should mention which of the six spells mentioned you're quoting stats for.
"Hundred Hands" comes in many flavors. More modern parsers show it as "Decrease weapon Delay".

Before:

[30301/2433] Kolos' Fury
Classes: BST/93
Endurance: 645
Target: Caster Group, MGB: No
Range: 100, AE Range: 100
Beneficial: Blockable
Casting: 0s, Recast: 20m, Timer: 3
Duration: 36s (6 ticks), Extend: No
Dispellable: No
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 99%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 62
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 55%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 15%
Text: You are imbued with Kolos' fury.

[30302/2433] Kolos' Fury Rk. II
Endurance: 697
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 104%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 65
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 58%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 16%

[30303/2433] Kolos' Fury Rk. III
Endurance: 738
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 109%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 68
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 61%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 17%

Now:

[30301/2433] Kolos' Fury
Endurance: 645
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 99%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 62
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 41%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 15%

[30302/2433] Kolos' Fury Rk. II
Endurance: 697
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 104%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 65
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 44%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 16%

[30303/2433] Kolos' Fury Rk. III
Endurance: 738
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 109%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 68
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 46%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay by 17%

Difference:

3: Increase Chance to Flurry reduced by 14-15%. Other stats unchanged.

stubar

Over 36 seconds every 20 minutes this "nerf" is completely trivial. If it was a buff that lasted a whole raid (like bard song) it would be a major issue.

Zunar

Quote from: stubar on May 09, 2012, 11:37:08 PM
Over 36 seconds every 15 minutes this "nerf" is completely trivial. If it was a buff that lasted a whole raid (like bard song) it would be a major issue.

That's probably why they didn't nerf Kolos' Fury completly to pieces in their pursuit to reduce flurry dps across the board.
Every 20mins it's not a game breaker...shame about bards though