Main Menu

What is the highest DD proc on weapons we can use now?

Started by Askyn, March 05, 2012, 08:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askyn

Hi all,

Old time BL that has been gone for YEARS, in fact when I last played the Dedgerex's Flintforged Cudgel was one of my most favorite weapons. ( yes im low 60s =) )

My question is, what weapons do we have access to now ( multiple new expansions ) that would have a better proc, or if the same proc better stats?

Ill be coming back and want to start thinking of this as I enjoyed the procing of Conflagration hugely, but realize that my weapons ( and everything else ) are out dated.

Thank you very much.

Inphared

Proc weapons (boomsticks) have pretty much been phased out of the game. The last one I remember was from TSS (dropped from Haerol) and is already pretty much useless compared to HoT's group-game, let alone VOA.

nedoirah

With the right AA you can get procs that crit for as much as or more than Conflagration proccing weapons. (2 different ones if I remember correctly) I used to use the Dedgerex's Flint forged cudgel as well as the Steel hilted flint dagger as a newbie too so don't feel bad. However newer weapons more than make up for the DPS loss from that proc.

Askyn

hmm ok... things have changed alot since ive been gone =)

If Im still using the Cudgel right now at 65, what weapons would you suggestion I try to keep an eye out for at say 70, 75, 80 and 85? (dont have voa so any thing over 85 I wouldnt be able to use)

If possible, something that would be one groupable etc.

Thank you.

Nusa

You can get to level 90 without VoA.

www.raidloot.com, use the search tab for weapons.

nedoirah

Do a search in the bazaar for HoT T1 weapons. Most should be cheap by now. If you have enough plat you might even be able to get VoA T1 weapons. Both Hot and VoA T1 gear is attuneable so if you can buy it and are the appropriate level then get it and use it.