Main Menu

Which two weapons to useq

Started by Askyn, March 25, 2012, 06:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askyn

Hi all.

Im trying to figure out which two weapons to use.

I currently have Fabled Platinum Savage Claws, Fabled Club of Slime and Wolf Claws.

Which two of these should I use and why?

Thank you very much.

nedoirah

I would deffinitely go with the Fabled Platinum Savage Claws. For some reason I can't find the Wolf Claws so I can't do a comparision between them and the Fabled Club of Slime. The FPSC has the epic pet proc which does proc often and will help your dps a lot.

Askyn

Quote from: nedoirah on March 25, 2012, 12:13:45 PM
For some reason I can't find the Wolf Claws so I can't do a comparision between them and the Fabled Club of Slime.

Blush sorry, thats because it shoulld read Wolfclaws .. no space.

Here is the link:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=78884

stubar

Fabled Platinum Savage Claws in main hand and Fabled Club of Slime in off hand. Once you get to the point you have Gelid maybe switch to a slower higher damage H2H in the offhand for the proc, then once you get flurry switch off hand back to a high damage blunt (I say blunt cuz they seem to have the highest damage and don't worry about the delay...with the amount we cast the delay is a non issue). You'll notice significant increases in dps.

Askyn

What about 2hb?

I have had several people suggest Bouncers Best Friend for when I hit lvl 80.
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=91180

It has some nice stats, but everything I remember from way back when says that 2 one handers is better then a 2hb, or has that changed for specific lvls / AAs etc?

stubar

A bst should NEVER use a 2hB...maybe on the RARE circumstance where a nasty DS comes into play OR a repo train. Other than that the 2HB is completely, totally, utterly useless.

Askyn

Thats pretty much what I thought / remembered.

We dont get inate double attack, and have to rely AAs to get something simular.

Well, good thing to know that I was on the right track and to stay with 1 handers.

Thanks =)

nedoirah

The only time I've ever used a 2hb was when the tank was worthless and incapable of maintaining agro form me. Then again those groups never lasted long. The only other time was when I was raiding with an old guild I was in. The 2hb was better than anything I had at the time. When I say better I mean far better. Raid 2hb vs. 2 1handers from low end trash.