Main Menu

Lvl 86-87 hunting spot

Started by Askyn, May 20, 2012, 04:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askyn

I would suggest Hills of Shade, the undead tunnels.

LB and DB mobs ( lots of DB ), with fairly easy kills.

At times if your not carefull you can get multiple on you at once, but it didnt seem to bother me much.

Depending on which entrance you enter at, your first pull will be come a series of auto pulls involving slime type mobs. They are pathers and seem to follow each other at just about the right rate so that when the one your killing is at about 10-20% you will get another.

Khauruk

It's not bad.  I found I still preferred Loping Plains while levelling to 90 though, since I could handle a bunch at a time.

My lesson burn then:  I started w/ the gobbies near the entrance to the lowbie zone, ran back, zoomed down the cliffside, killed whatever zombies were nearby.  Ran along the zone-wall past the minos, hit up the orc camp there.  Ran past the horse barn, killed that big orc camp in the way back corner.  Killed the next camp and whatever roamers I could get, then killed all the night-whatever goblins.  Ran down and killed the orc camp otw to the shadowmane guys, and killed those camps.  Then I ran up the hill to the BMK entrance, killed those sets of orcs, and finished up the last couple minutes w/ a big pull of worgs (to use up my discs a 2nd time).

This was w/ mainly Tower and UF group gear w/ all defensives and offensives up to that point though, so it was essentially the max dps a beastlord could put out then.  It also hit camps that were largely ignored on my server at the time (Loping was still popular since it had recently been a hotzone).

It really slowed way down once I hit 89, but was awesome 'til then.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

nedoirah

I did Loping Plains too from 80-85. The goblin camp at the end of the river was very easy to pull. Recently when I was starting my warrior from 65-70, I did the goblin camp to the right of the zone in from SteamFont Mtns. Very fast kills.