Main Menu

Lvl 93 - Dream Feerroott - Apes

Started by Askyn, June 20, 2012, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askyn

Hi all,

Up to lvl 93 now, ggeess xp really slows down.

Currenly Im hunting in Feerroott, the Gorillas over by the Rathe Mnt zone line. Just across from the the NPC camp there.

XP is still slow, but being a hot spot its better then other places. The mobs are LB, unless you spawn FesterBack.

If you do spawn Festerback and manage to avoid agroing ask others in the zone to come help kill him.

Does anyone have other suggestions on were to hunt? this bracket is empty for suggestions.

Khauruk

I'd stay in Korascian Warrens while it's a hotzone probably.  Each new expansion generally requires more hitpoints of damage done per point of xp, and it's a bit harder to do that damage.  A reasonably-well developed BST should be able to straight solo in Korascian Warrens.  Depending on your level of development, possibly Kaesora Library would be better (though I don't recall if that's a hotzone now).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

nedoirah

Current Hot Zones as of December 14, 2011

•Level 20: Crescent Reach

•Level 25: Blightfire Moors

•Level 30: Great Divide

•Level 35: Stone Hive

•Level 40: Dranik's Scar

•Level 45: Goru'kar Mesa

•Level 50: Plane of Disease

•Level 55: Blackfeather Roost

•Level 60: Sunderock Springs

•Level 65: The Steppes

•Level 70: Vergalid Mines

•Level 75: Direwind Cliffs

•Level 80: Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale

•Level 85: Korascian Warrens

•Level 85: Feerrott, the Dream

I wish they'd change them again.

Askyn

Rofl dinged 94, and I thought the xp at 93 was slow .... ggeess

Any fresh suggestions for xp spots?

I have now hunted in the following:

HoT - Courtyard
Feerroott - apes
SoD, Bloodfields - misc stuff
Sod, Korafax -- only killed the first 2 mobs, then had to leave due to time
SoD K Warrens, can solo in there all day long. Last couple of times I was there I was killing the crystals. Only annoying when you get the one type that likes to drain your mana other wise easy. Way easier then Feerroott

Edit - Went back to Korafax, went all the way up top to the open area. It is nice, obviously no competition in the zone. Tons of single / double pulls. Were I was at there were atleast 2 roaming named.

Less xp then Feerroott apes, but way easier kills. I killed faster there and it was a nice break etc.

nedoirah

If you have a box and you're T4 flagged I'd recommend the waterways in morells castle. I run there and get really good exp. In fact I've been hunting there and have gained 100 aas and my warrior bot has gotten well over a full level this weekend alone.

Askyn

Quote from: nedoirah on June 24, 2012, 10:10:54 PM
If you have a box and you're T4 flagged I'd recommend the waterways in morells castle. I run there and get really good exp. In fact I've been hunting there and have gained 100 aas and my warrior bot has gotten well over a full level this weekend alone.

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately im one of "those" people that would be tripping all over my self tring to box rofl.

Im amazed watching a friend of mine 4 box ( helps he has 2 pcs etc ) and seems he enjoys it =)

nedoirah

Actually I 3-box bst shm war team with mercs. And I used 2 pcs also.

Karve

I have a wiz, mage and bst + mercs on 2pc's , its remarkable easy once you have all your assist and macro keys set up.
I was training my daughter... hopefully she'll be able to box me some exp while I'm working hahahaha

Professional Mad Bastard.

nedoirah

Quote from: Karve on July 02, 2012, 03:06:21 PM
I was training my daughter... hopefully she'll be able to box me some exp while I'm working hahahaha

Slave driver... Haha you're starting her out young.(?)

Yeah when assist keys and hotkeys are all set and working as you need them, you can accomplish stuff as good as if not close to what a real group can do.