Main Menu

Burn DPS in raids (HoT edition)

Started by Hzath, December 14, 2010, 05:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

Quote from: Nusa on December 03, 2011, 05:25:12 PM
Bestial Rending (upgrade for Bestial Vivisection) goes in the short-buff box rather than discipline box, so you really can run it ALL the time during combat without blocking other disciplines.

So they finally heard us and made that change? Good to hear. What was the running endurance cost? Running BV was never a problem for me later on in HoT since my end pool was significantly higher but does the cost outweigh the endurance pools currently? Or is it much better with higher tier gear?

lermure

ok i got a other question, i see a other new line we got :

SAvage fury :
1: Increase All Skills Damage Modifier by 115%
2: Increase All Skills Minimum Damage Modifier by 460%
3: Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 115% with All Skills
4: Add effect: Savage Fury

So in raid burn  where i can use this?

if im right its a new line buff?
Venerable Timine, 65.119 BST Va'Shir, Luclin,  My stuff : http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=694989>here
Troulou, 51.4 BST Va'Shir, Firiona Vie,  My stuff : http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1027373>here
Lermure, 56 Paladin Human, Retired and
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=43405> nude for the joy of Timine stuff.

Khauruk

It's an upgrade to Empathic Fury.  Now that this doesn't have the stacking issues with that HoT disc, I'm guessing BA is your 2nd line offensive disc again, but not 100% on that.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

kindarring

Huge upgrade then EP but still think BA still main burning disc. This you would stack with frenzy ect....

Khauruk

Yeah, I just looked at BA in the spell data again last night, and saw it was upgraded to 150% damage mod.  Sounds like it's still king.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

dawrath

So any reason to ever use third spire over first spire? Bstlord CL said to make sure you are using third on raids? First seems better DPS wise when you have Kolos running. Third looks like such a small boost to the group. Already will be casting group BA.

Third:
9: Increase Min Hit Damage by 30%
11: Increase Chance to Hit by 7%
12: Increase ATK by 12

Khauruk

Given that 1st and 2nd suck so much, and the huge dps inflation of the past few years, 3rd may well be the way to go now.  All of them will be minimal and barely worth the time to click, so run w/ whichever you want.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

dawrath

They really that bad? I been a group bstlord for few years but recently plan to raid on the bstlord. I know on Necro third was god mode.

gregais

I haven't played in a while, but doesn't 3rd spire have stacking issues with a shaman spire?  If the fixed that I'd be suprised!

Khauruk

I don't recall if it was fixed.

For Beastlords now, I'm not sure it matters if you even click the spire.  It's a miniscule amount of dps no matter which ones you use.  I'm not sure I'd call it worthy of a hotbutton anymore, or even necessarily worthy of a macro line.
TURNCOAT!!!!!