Main Menu

VOA Raid DPS

Started by dawrath, June 25, 2012, 08:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawrath

How are most bstlords on this forum finding there burst 60 and under and 60-120 dps?

Assume you have a bard and a shaman that clicks epic at the right time.

I have broken 53k once at around 130 seconds (at work don't have parse on me).  45k with a bard and shm is my average burst. 

Nusa

Quote from: dawrath on June 25, 2012, 08:07:19 PM
How are most bstlords on this forum finding there burst 60 and under and 60-120 dps?

Assume you have a bard and a shaman that clicks epic at the right time.

I have broken 53k once at around 130 seconds (at work don't have parse on me).  45k with a bard and shm is my average burst.
The "how" is easy...install and use GamParse (http://gambosoft.com/). You also have to turn on logs and turn off any filters affecting dps info.

As for "most", I suspect most of the forum readers don't parse at all. Those that do, probably don't care too much about their 60-second numbers...short fights are numbers the mana/endurance-dumpers like to throw around. Measure some 400 or 600 second fights if you really want to see where beastlords shine compared to many classes.

As for the numbers themselves, they're pretty meaningless if given without context and details. Target and circumstances are everything. Glyph or not? 7th AA or not? Who used what ADPS when.

dawrath

I did not mean how by how to record it. I meant to type how high are most beastlords getting? I been using gamparse for years. I am normally the DPS poster in guild dps raidchannel after every event.

I am looking for blow your load parses. I have 7th but have not started to use glyphs yet.

Khauruk

I'd ask in serverwide.beastlords:beastlord (password might be pluralized as well).  Blarp or Hzath should have some good numbers.
TURNCOAT!!!!!