Main Menu

71 & 500 AA's, looking to level.

Started by Kattbert, July 04, 2012, 09:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kattbert

So, I am level 71 now and have 500 AA's.  Anyone recommend a decent spot that I could head to, either solo, or molo?  Paw is ok, kinda slow but solid pace unless I fall I usually don't die.  DSH farm is pretty much perma camped.  RSS is a pain to get to, plus mobs, run AND summon. 

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.  Thank you in advance.

nedoirah

I spoke with you today earlier in-game. I'll send you a tell if you're on this weekend for some levelling.

Khauruk

PoFire c2.  Boring as hell, but it should be doable.  MPG w/ the healer.  Grieg's End deep in might still be light blue - I forget if it greened out at 71 or 72.  If so, that's very easy and you can rack in some decent cash as well.  I'm sure there's other places, those are just what come to mind right away.

Summoning is fine since you should be tanking.  As for running, pick up the Hobble of the Spirits AA.  It's awesome (though the first rank is lackluster).  I hope you've picked up all the double attack AAs available at your level as well - they're insanely worth it.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Karve

Is my memory failing me.. I thought the buried sea was pretty good up to about 80 or so, but its tricky when you first get there at 70. Its great for plat and teh hand aug line of quests will do you good exp + good reward.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Khauruk

True....he may be *perfect* for the animals on the aviak island right now.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kattbert

Thank you all.  Yeah I posted this first and then started asking around in game trying to maximize my resources.  I will give PoF and MPG a shot this weekend, if I can play.  I know PoF well, I swarmed there for about 1k AA's with SK.  Have not been to TBS ever, maybe I should give it a shot.

My worries are farming in a spot with runners.  I am sure that I could handle VM slowly, if not for the runners.  I do have hobble of spirit but once every five minutes is too long.

I also might try some of the HZ's.

Khauruk

Go for it, it's a nice zone imo.  Just try a different island if you don't like the one you're on.

VM?

As for Hobble, it's a buff for your pet that lasts far longer than 5 minutes.  Your pet procs the snare.  Rank 1 - resisted often, very short duration.  Usually works, but can get you in a bind.  Rank 2 - resisted far less often.  Rank 3 - resisted virtually never, far longer duration.  Usually the mob is snared w/in a second or two of engage.  Rank 4 - superfluous.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Karve

Aye, get hobble aa'd up and you'll not suffer from runners unless the buff wears off and you don't notice.
With TBS, there is plenty of space so you can normally find a decent pull spot without roamers. Bewear when playing with teh pirates on the beach thuogh, some path quite a long way.
Sirens are static, and you shuld be able to clear quite an area between repops. hair and gems are good pp, can't remember what else they drop. all deepwater gems are pp++ .
Pirate island is a bit tricky - they add, its a bonus when you can handle 5 but nasty when you cant.

Professional Mad Bastard.

nedoirah