Main Menu

Any higher zones like Bloody Kitchcor?

Started by Askyn, September 11, 2012, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askyn

Hi all.

Finally leveled up the new beast to 95 after returning from multi year absence. I wanted to see what the game was like from the bottom up again.

Now that hes up there, Im going back to lvl up my original BeastLord ( way too much history and trade skills etc etc )

Im currently level 75 and xping in Bloody Kith and loving it. Something I didnt notice leveling up the other one tho and wanted to check here is this:

Are there higher lvl zones that are as Beast Lord friendly as Bloody Kith is to us?

I mean, nothing here is KoS to us, Animals are only assist by type (wolf to wolf, bear to bear etc), mobs run soo slow, no faction hits for killing them and pretty good cash over time.

Im wondering if I missed a zone with my 95 that is simular to this one? I dont remember any higher up.

Are there any zones that anyone knows / remembers after Bloody Kith are simular?

Thanks.

stubar

If you want a zone kinda sort like that for your 95 beast, Valley of Lunanyn may be moloable for you. It's been a while since I xp'ed there, but IIRC there are only a few things there that are KoS.

All the animals are amiable to us so pulling is a breeze unless you pull through some that are social to each other. No faction hits that I can remember. Can't think of any others off hand though. If I can think of any, I'll post em.   

nedoirah

Field of Bone is a nice zone. Animals are con weak and won't attack you except for the namers and scaled wolves. After that the courtyard in House of Thule is an nice easy area to pull. Snakes won't agro but the rotdogs will. The mobs are nicely spaced out to make pulling super easy.