Main Menu

Don't usually share secrets

Started by cantgetright, January 02, 2004, 02:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larzzus

Well, time to hit the boards, the Nameless has crashed for the second time this evening.

After it came back up a bit earlier this evening I decided to go to CoM to give this a go.  Level 65 beastlord spells cost a fortune!  I scoped it out after getting the key the other night.

A GM was in zone sorting out some other peeps, and he came to watch, and probably laugh after a while - hello Sisten!

I managed to kill 3 BR's before I got owned, lol.  No drops unfortunately.  I wasn't fully buffed myself, didn't have haste or chloro of any type on which would have helped.

I think that suspended minion 2 would help alot here.  I just couldn't take the pop after pop that kept coming.  I also didn't med to full after buffing pet up which I should have done.  Would have got another 3 pet heals out which would've killed the fourth BR.

I think the best tactic would have been to dive in and out of melee while pet heals up a bit, then heal up myself, then head back in.  Their dps doesn't seem to be too high.

I have the pet aug which helps alot also.

All in all rather fun to do, just to say you've done it.  Now to get SM2 and complete a cycle  :D  after getting my corpse and grinding out another 5 percent xp.

I gotta try this again just for the sheer fun.

Larzzus
Larzzus - 65 Feral Lord on The Nameless
Spirit Callers

Zorthar

This camp requires luck in getting JRs, but if you do, you will hit a nice vein of pp to add to your collection, One time I got 2 within two days, first one sold within 5mins for 7kpp, and hte other withing 5mins for 10kpp.  So if you make a round on them every now and then, you might hit the jackpot.

But after those 2, I havent gotten any more in about 20+ kills =/

TheOriginalGronker

Quote from: meowster... and found the key on the corpse. didnt know what it was at the time but boy was i happy when i did find out. rouges have once again been put out to pasture in com. key opened all locked doors i tried.  :P

So you ran into one locked door?  That 'new' keyringable key from the captian doesn't activate the elevator nor does it unlock the doors on the locked floating platforms.  Unless thats been changed *very* recently ...

Zorthar

Neh'Ashiir drops the key for the Elevator.  I dont know how to get to him, when I farm them with my mage I just send a bolt on his reaver to get him to come down. :P

Kryq

As far as I know, you can't get to the top reaver without a rogue.  And since the top reaver spawns neh`ashir, who drops the key to the elevator....you can only kill one of the five reavers in the zone without a rogue :(

-Kryq