Main Menu

Owlbear Feather Dart

Started by DontPetBear, January 30, 2004, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontPetBear

I saw these for sale in the bazaar last night, and figured it would be a cool item to make for myself.

After logging out, i checked Eqtraders, and Allah's but couldn't find much info on it.  I learned most of the items ( Crafting tool hook attach., and xakra dart crafting tool) need to be quested by talking with Rytan in Shar Vahl.

Well i logged on and ran over to talk with him, the only problem is he asked to see my plate of ? before he would give me details of his quests.  Being Ogre I know i can get my plate using a little trickery, but was wonding if the quest was possible without it.

Any information would be appreciated.

p.s. ? is my getting frustrated cause i couldn't spell citezenship, arggh i know that's gotta be wrong.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Hereki

You need the citizenship quest to do any of the Shar Vahl tradeskill quests.  It is pretty simple to do, but you do need to create and delete a newbie kitty to do it.

My first beastlord did the fletching quest, but I decided it wasn't really worth the effort, given that we can pull with spells just as efficiently.  Some of the drops you need are really rare, too.

Merescata

The fletching quest is for the Rogue Vah Shir.
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Hereki

Not really - all of the tradeskill quests are available for any vah shir who wants to do them.  Some of the tradeskills are also useful for specific classes who needs them for the bane weapons quest, but that's all.

DontPetBear

Once i get the Dart tool made, I just need the Owlbear Feather's to make the darts.  They're uncommon, but not impossible to find.  /shrug just things like this i've started to enjoy doing, to get away from the grind.

Hereki, if possible, could you give me the quick and dirty method for getting my slate from Vah Shir.  I've looked on this board and haven't seen it.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Hereki

Quick and dirty citizenship quest:

First, go visit Mignah upstairs in the tavern near the north gate.  Get an acrylia slate.  Run to Bindarah, in the building by the south gate.

Next, create a new vah shir character of any class.  Run to Bindarah, and do you hand in (the letter, or whatever it is).

Switch back to your main character, hand in your slate, and get back a proper citizen slate.  Delete the used level 1 char.

I think that's the right arrangement :).

DontPetBear

Thank you Hereki, it worked great.

The quest for the Dart Tool took a little while; had some help from a lower level to get the items for the quest.  Then ran over to Hollowshade and killed a few Owlbears until i got some feathers.

0 Delay/12 Dam. Magic Darts are pretty cool...just need to figure out where i'm gonna use em.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord