Main Menu

BLOCKING SHRINK!

Started by Khauruk, February 01, 2011, 06:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

Thanks to Kharthai.

Type /blockspell add pet 3393 2203 21849 13838 16879 345
into your command line.  This will block tiny terror, donlo's dementia, all three group shrinks, and the shrink spell.  If that doesn't work, try adding ant legs and diminution.  Tiny companion and the AA (diminutive companion or whatever) version will still work.

3393 - Tiny Terror
2203 - Donlo's Dementia
21849 - Group Shrink (sham)
13838 - Group Shrink (beastlord one I think)
16879 - Group Shrink (sham one)
345 - Single target shrink spell

You can probably dump all but the group shrinks if you're running out of space in the pet block window, unless you play w/ a shaman who doesn't have the AA.  You might be able to dump one of the shaman group shrinks as well...I don't know which one is the live version though.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

nedoirah

I have a shaman with the group shrink aa. I'll try to test it out this weekend if I have time and post back.

Blarp

This all works very well. this post= epic win!!

Nusa

Pet shrink issues are forever, but this solution has been known for almost as long as the ability to block spells has existed. You've just updated it for new spells, and dropped some that are rarely used now.

http://beastlords.org/index.php?topic=7232.0
http://beastlords.org/index.php?topic=6883.0

I also like to block the illusion component of various group spells, including my own. On my pet, because keeping track of a pet that looks like everyone else is a pain. And on me, because I hate the bouncing combat mode that you don't get in werewolf mode.

Khauruk

I liked this one because it has the sham group shrink included which I'm not sure if yours did (I haven't noticed any posts like this since that AA came out, but I might've simply missed it).  Thanks for linking yours in though.

For illusion, indeed, I keep the GBA form, GGotF form, etc, blocked on myself and pet.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

nedoirah

Ok I tested this list and found that it is 16879 that blocks the shm AA group shrink.